0 Thread(s)
    It'd be symbolic, or someshit.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refunds? Why don't the greedy shits on the board put the hundreds of millions they banked on little to no investment back into the club? Or even part of it. That would be a worthwhile refund. Why should they cash out such huge amounts when the team is up to its neck in shite?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:Bow:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Singing non-stop for 90 minutes and they didn't deserve the garbage that the twats put on for us today. The club should reimburse the fans for the cost of their tickets and travel, but I doubt that'll happen, because the club doesn't give a shit about the fans, all they care about is the value of their shares.

And no apology from Wenger in the after match interview, absolutely pathetic.
    Yes there was - on the BBC clip, 2 minutes in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fucking love OUR away support, it's bloody amazing, I wish I'd been part of it.

Watching the "match" on tv , there was one constent, The Arsenal fans I could hear them all the way through they were FUCKING BRILLIANT! GB txt saying the same thing too!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesy bites View Post
    The part of the second half when they chanted "We love you Arsenal, we do" for almost ten minutes solid was incredible.
    and the rest.

we were singing it for a good 20 minutes.

doubt ill get my money back, stingy bastards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    I fucking love OUR away support, it's bloody amazing, I wish I'd been part of it.

Watching the "match" on tv , there was one constent, The Arsenal fans I could hear them all the way through they were FUCKING BRILLIANT! GB txt saying the same thing too!
    Adzzz!!! My homes, u r back!

Where were you in the match thread?! You posting on here has got to be the biggest positive of the day!

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was there yesterday and considering the team we put out I think everyone thought there wasn't much point slagging off the likes of Jenkinson, Traore, Coquelin etc - So clearly out of their depth. I've never seen anything like it but somehow it was easier to deal with being there rather than watching it on TV.

The 'we love you Arsenal' song went on for a good 20 minutes and I only started hurling vitriolic abuse at our ridiculous manager at the end!!

There's more chance of the 4 signings we all crave than Arsenal giving us a refund though.

Was quite touched by Jack Wilshere's Tweet. Sadly you get the feeling he's the only one out of all of them that feels our pain.