User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silent Stan the Cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure what anyone at the club does anymore apart from count their money.

What has Gazidis done other than feed us bullshit like the manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Only Arsenal can be taken over by a billionaire whos not willing to spend
    Yeah well PHW was involved, he's not interested in the team....only in bank balances....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If in 3 days they end up keeping all the money then we have the clearest indication yet of what's really going on at this club. Would anyone still believe Wenger, for all his faults, would want to take that squad as it stands into a PL and CL campaign?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If in 3 days they end up keeping all the money then we have the clearest indication yet of what's really going on at this club. Would anyone still believe Wenger, for all his faults, would want to take that squad as it stands into a PL and CL campaign?
    To be honest, yes...just listen to all his excuses, he sounds like a guy who's gone off his rocker.

There's no excuses after an 8-2 defeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alternative theory. Remember that Stan was ultimately brought to the board - not the other way around. His majority shareholding now almost seems like a defensive measure. Could it be that the Kroenke takeover was to avoid pressure for the money maker AW to be forced out?
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    What the fuck is this mong doing ? He is worth a reported 2.6 billion and is penny-pinching along with the rest of the board. Splash the cash you nob.

Get Usmanov in , he'd be willing to spend his cash.

Also, He's just like Hicks & Gillett who owned Liverpool, scousers are lucky they got bought out by owners who share the passion of the fans and have spent big, albeit ripped off in some cases, but you have to in order to get the players you need to improve. All the Torres money was re-invested ffs.

We were linked with Yann M'Villa, fucked around haggling, and then he goes signing a new contract ! Similarly Bolton will not sell Cahill this late in , it's been left far too late.
    you're mssing the point.
    he has just bought a club and wants to know what the fuck he has invested in. If i were in his shoes i'd be thinking wenger is a fucking bullshitter and I'd want my own man in the dugout before I start signing cheques.

I'd also be guaging the crowd's mood to see how soon I could execute the fucker without starting a riot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan B'stard View Post
    you're mssing the point.
    he has just bought a club and wants to know what the fuck he has invested in. If i were in his shoes i'd be thinking wenger is a fucking bullshitter and I'd want my own man in the dugout before I start signing cheques.

I'd also be guaging the crowd's mood to see how soon I could execute the fucker without starting a riot.

Yep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're mssing the point.

Is he the sort of guy who spends hundreds of millions without knowing EXACTLY what he's investing in?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is he the sort of guy who spends hundreds of millions without knowing EXACTLY what he's investing in?
    he's a yank. they bought london bridge thinking it was tower bridge.
    or aston villa and toon thinking they were you know, good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's a yank. they bought london bridge thinking it was tower bridge.
    or aston villa and toon thinking they were you know, good.
    You don't really amass £3bill by buying London Bridge though. On the other hand, his first move into the PL, maybe he really is a naive tosser who's been sold a lemon by the "right sort" in our boardroom.
    Für eure Sicherheit