User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silent Stan the Cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You don't really amass £3bill by buying London Bridge though. On the other hand, his first move into the PL, maybe he really is a naive tosser who's been sold a lemon by the "right sort" in our boardroom.
    ok quips aside. Its not hard to buy into arsene wenger's aura.
    youre looking to invest and he is the magician who works miracles on a budget etc etc.

I just think he (and everyone else) have been believing the hype and he has been found out bigtime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know tbh. The enormity of a 8-2 loss to Utd is starting to hit me now. They say they are businessmen but if that's the end result of the business they do then I suppose literally anything could be possible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just heard on TalkSport, that Kroenke hasn't really invested much into his other teams that he owns .

I wish we had Liverpool's owners right now -_-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    To be honest, yes...just listen to all his excuses, he sounds like a guy who's gone off his rocker.

There's no excuses after an 8-2 defeat.
    Nah AW says bs like this all the time and we all knew it would be no diffrent.

I highly doubt he'd love this to be his squad tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know tbh. The enormity of a 8-2 loss to Utd is starting to hit me now. They say they are businessmen but if that's the end result of the business they do then I suppose literally anything could be possible.
    Do you know what mate i nthe next 3 days we will really see Stans Ambitions. IF AW goes then it will be Xmas at the earliest like people say. no point kicking him out then not signing players tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kroenke is a cunt, Gazidis is a cunt, Wenger is a cunt... the one constant in all of this? They are ALL cunts! They dont care about the fans, this club is finished as a force. From Invincible to Invisible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kroenke probably thinks 8-2 is nothing to panic about, we were only a touchdown and an extra point away from winning it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Do you know what mate i nthe next 3 days we will really see Stans Ambitions. IF AW goes then it will be Xmas at the earliest like people say. no point kicking him out then not signing players tbh.
    What can realistically be done in 3 days? It's more likely we lost players today rather than encouraged any to sign up. The Korean nobody we've we're buying shows the extent of our ambitions - none at all. Nothing against the lad but what difference would it have made if he was on the pitch today? Again, none at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kroenke probably thinks 8-2 is nothing to panic about, we were only a touchdown and an extra point away from winning it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can realistically be done in 3 days? It's more likely we lost players today rather than encouraged any to sign up. The Korean nobody we've we're buying shows the extent of our ambitions - none at all. Nothing against the lad but what difference would it have made if he was on the pitch today? Again, none at all.
    You only need to look at the players we SHOULD have signed to see how far things have gone south.....remeber we could have had Alonso for a few mil more, we were linked with Silva a long time ago before he became a known quantity, we should have tried for Benzema when we could still attract this kind of high quality youngster...instead we runined young careers...who knows how Denilson would have turned out under Sir Alex, or Vela etc...its all a mess culminating in today...8 fucking 2.......8!!!!!!!!!