User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Stan the Cunt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silent Stan the Cunt

What the fuck is this mong doing ? He is worth a reported 2.6 billion and is penny-pinching along with the rest of the board. Splash the cash you nob.

Get Usmanov in , he'd be willing to spend his cash.

Also, He's just like Hicks & Gillett who owned Liverpool, scousers are lucky they got bought out by owners who share the passion of the fans and have spent big, albeit ripped off in some cases, but you have to in order to get the players you need to improve. All the Torres money was re-invested ffs.

We were linked with Yann M'Villa, fucked around haggling, and then he goes signing a new contract ! Similarly Bolton will not sell Cahill this late in , it's been left far too late.
    Last edited by Munchies; 28-08-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stan = cunt. Agreed.

Fuck off Stan, we don't want your sort here.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. Said last season we should have got Usmanov on the board and Dein in. Got shouted down by Niall Quinn on here cos Usmanov is jewish mafia apparently (we all know about Quinn dont we). I think Kroenke is useless and will continue to be useless as he has no intentions at all of investing in the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jelgoon View Post
    I agree. Said last season we should have got Usmanov on the board and Dein in. Got shouted down by Niall Quinn on here cos Usmanov is jewish mafia apparently (we all know about Quinn dont we). I think Kroenke is useless and will continue to be useless as he has no intentions at all of investing in the club.
    Do we. Spell it out or shut the fuck up, tbh.
    Für eure Sicherheit

RealeyesRealizeReallies Sirjackofwilshere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They guys doing fuck all... He admitted himself about having no clue about football..I bet he's waiting for the shares to rise so he can flog them off. Him, and the board should be the targets of the fans anger. Fuck off you yank ****
    "what it means to be human - to be featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creatures
    born between urine and faeces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms.."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's just like Hicks & Gillett who owned Liverpool, scousers are lucky they got bought out by owners who share the passion of the fans and have spent big, albeit ripped off in some cases, but you have to in order to get the players you need to improve. All the Torres money was re-invested ffs.

We were linked with Yann M'Villa, fucked around haggling, and then he goes signing a new contract ! Similarly Bolton will not sell Cahill this late in , it's been left far too late.
    Last edited by Munchies; 28-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Do we. Spell it out or shut the fuck up, tbh.
    I hate fucking public schoolboys like you. Can see right through you. You think I'm gonna be silenced by a tosser like you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate fucking public schoolboys like you. Can see right through you. You think I'm gonna be silenced by a tosser like you.
    Eh? You're the geezer sounding off and having a spaz attack. Hardly silent. If you have something to say then have the guts to say it, don't hint it or somebody might mistake you for a chicken shit. Public school boy, so insightful LOL.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All these nasty cunts only care about their pockets...cunts...8fucking2! what a shambles

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only Arsenal can be taken over by a billionaire whos not willing to spend