User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: arshavin - get rid or keep?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should have been sent off really as well which would have probably contributed to the scoreline being even more embarrassing than it was.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst he’s been disappointing in recent months the last thing we need is to lose another senior player this late in the day.

And to be fair to him I think towards the end of last season he really increased his work rate and effort levels. He’s got the quality and is one of the few players we have that can change a game with one moment of brilliance. It’s not happening for him at the moment but the way things are with the state of the squad we need him to stay and we desperately need him to find some form because he could be a big player for us this season (and no not big as in fat!).

But as I say, with the squad so weak at the moment we can’t afford to loose one of our better/senior players. Hell, we can’t even afford to loose Diaby!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Charlie View Post
    Whilst he’s been disappointing in recent months the last thing we need is to lose another senior player this late in the day.

And to be fair to him I think towards the end of last season he really increased his work rate and effort levels. He’s got the quality and is one of the few players we have that can change a game with one moment of brilliance. It’s not happening for him at the moment but the way things are with the state of the squad we need him to stay and we desperately need him to find some form because he could be a big player for us this season (and no not big as in fat!).

But as I say, with the squad so weak at the moment we can’t afford to loose one of our better/senior players. Hell, we can’t even afford to loose Diaby!!
    I agree with him staying. it really should be his season to make another impact as he is one of the older heads now. he should realise he can take this team and lead them to a great finish of 6th place!