User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Has Wenger really benefitted AFC since 2006?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can cut the bullshit. I've got no sympathy for the guy. He'a arrogant an embarrassed because he's been giving it large and now being made to look a fool.

That 'patience is a sign of intellgence' jab won't be forgotten and I've got no time for someone in his position that wants to wallow in self pity. Grow a pair of balls and start clipping te eat of so of these players before it's too late. Before he loses all respect from his players and they won't even respond to a good dressing down. No leader should be made to look so weak and pathetic in public and this sympathy appeal won't help us. If he wants to wallow in self pity, let him do it on someone else's watch. I don't want to hear any more shit from him about 'suffering'. He still has a job to do and if he can't do it, retire and call it quits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    They can cut the bullshit. I've got no sympathy for the guy. He'a arrogant an embarrassed because he's been giving it large and now being made to look a fool.

That 'patience is a sign of intellgence' jab won't be forgotten and I've got no time for someone in his position that wants to wallow in self pity. Grow a pair of balls and start clipping te eat of so of these players before it's too late. Before he loses all respect from his players and they won't even respond to a good dressing down. No leader should be made to look so weak and pathetic in public and this sympathy appeal won't help us. If he wants to wallow in self pity, let him do it on someone else's watch. I don't want to hear any more shit from him about 'suffering'. He still has a job to do and if he can't do it, retire and call it quits.
    Fucking Spot on the man gets 6 million a year like you said if he can no longer do the job time to move on and let someone else earn that money tbh. No symapthy from me either. Neither do i have for the players tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel sorry for the board. They sometimes get a minuscule amount of stick and considering all they've done for themselves it's not really fair they should have to put up with the odd criticism. I think we should continue to overlook them and focus all the blame for our current situation on Wenger.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I feel sorry for the board. They sometimes get a minuscule amount of stick and considering all they've done for themselves it's not really fair they should have to put up with the odd criticism. I think we should continue to overlook them and focus all the blame for our current situation on Wenger.
    and to add we must remember according to Jubba the Hut ops sorry i meant Peter Hill-Wood we are silly nobodies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't feel sorry for Wenger one bit. He's brought all this upon himself by being incredibly stubborn and arrogant, believing that his philosophy would eventually succeed, and that we didn't need to sign established top quality players to reach the next level. Now he's been found out, as his youth project has failed and he was forced into panic signings on the last day of the transfer window. Now he's trying to spin it, claiming he was always in control and that we're still in a good position to do well in the league. I'm sorry, but I've had enough of *******'s bullshit, he's lost the plot and has no idea how to halt the decline that is taking place at this club. All he can do is complain about financial doping, long throws, etc, but he won't accept responsibility for any of this. He assembled this shit squad, and yet all our problems are external in his opinion.

I won't also forget him complaining about the 50% tax rate, a rate that most fans won't be paying or ever likely to pay. That showed to me his priorities and why the board love him so much. Effectively, he's one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i do feel sorry for Arsene, he is our greatest manager ever yet a lot of people would rather he never came here judging by the way people talk about him these days (not just on here btw) yes he is a flawed genius right now and does need to go i think but the way the media are talking about him, all lining up to have a go for anything is just wrong, he changed english football for the better. yes he says the wrong things and i am pissed off at him for the state of the team, but i do feel sorry for him because of what he has done for us to the way he is now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given the outlay on players since Wenger joined, there is very little chance we'd have enjoyed anything like the success this team experienced in the first half of his tenure. If the level of investment in the squad remains at current levels (xfer window profits), then it doesn't matter who the Manager is, we aint having a sniff of success.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.