Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chamakhs Form

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Pull the other one, I saw him many times thought he was sh*t then if you remember and I said as much before we signed him.

Gourcuff was their best player, he was the playmaker and key for Bordeaux, Chamakh was a sideshow at best.
    He was their captain and their focal point and he has a good record in the CL.

Sounds like a good player to me.

Started off well with us but has hardly played since RVP decided to have an injury free year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the thing, I'd like Wenger to sit down with him and discuss how to improve his mentality by doing exactly what gunneerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said but i have the feeling AW isn't that type of manager, althought known of us know what goes in behind the doors. I remember Evra saying recently (backing De Gea up) by saying his debut season was tough but Ferguson told him to sit down, and watch the EPL and learn from it.

Chamakh can be quite a player for us just like Ade was, maybe even better cause Cham has pretty good movement and hold up play like we see in the video.
    Formerly Known As Gunner_fan_4_life - GF4L

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerFan4Life View Post
    This is the thing, I'd like Wenger to sit down with him and discuss how to improve his mentality by doing exactly what gunneerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said but i have the feeling AW isn't that type of manager, althought known of us know what goes in behind the doors. I remember Evra saying recently (backing De Gea up) by saying his debut season was tough but Ferguson told him to sit down, and watch the EPL and learn from it.

Chamakh can be quite a player for us just like Ade was, maybe even better cause Cham has pretty good movement and hold up play like we see in the video.
    That'll just make him worse tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post

Gourcuff was their best player, he was the playmaker and key for Bordeaux, Chamakh was a sideshow at best.
    This is quite simply wrong. You either know it and are purposefully WUMming like Ach (in non-Chamakh threads) or just see what you want to see.

He was great for Bordeaux, just like he was for us before Christmas.

He's beyond useless at the moment, but making things up does not help an argument.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing that frustrates me is Chamakh wouldn't of done what Bendy done vs Ipswish 2nd leg CC last season. That was a stunning goal and that is what strikers do. Who knows if Cham change for the better in the future but atm he needs to actually play like a striker and sense goal scoring opportunitys.
    Formerly Known As Gunner_fan_4_life - GF4L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    This is quite simply wrong. You either know it and are purposefully WUMming like Ach (in non-Chamakh threads) or just see what you want to see.

He was great for Bordeaux, just like he was for us before Christmas.

He's beyond useless at the moment, but making things up does not help an argument.
    It's a matter of opinion, every time I saw him he was stuck outside the box and running out wide....not sure that's where a striker should be.

Never rated him then and he's done nothing to change my mind so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    DIdnt he score in that game?
    no.

okay he did the cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerFan4Life View Post

I think theres alot of people on here who have been ridicously over the top with the criticism over Chamakhs declining form. Tbh i joined the bandwagon that actually thought he was useless and he is clearly not a selfish type of player in the situations that we need him to be e.g move to the side, take a shot. But I went through this video above and realised how much he's been involved in alot of our goals last season and the way he holds up the ball and his movement.

He was also involved with the move that put Ramsey through to square for Walcott in the 1st leg CL this season.

But its clear to see that his confidence is completely shot as RVP started banging them in 2nd half of last season. Or he is not the type of get in the box striker, like Dzeko with his 3rd goal against Tottenham. Its just up to him to to make the most of his chances I suppose.

Views?
    He's shit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chamakh could double his transfer value...by carrying an organ donor card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garbage player. Until he grows a pair and learns how to shoot, we have no use for him.