User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chamakhs Form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chamakhs Form

I think theres alot of people on here who have been ridicously over the top with the criticism over Chamakhs declining form. Tbh i joined the bandwagon that actually thought he was useless and he is clearly not a selfish type of player in the situations that we need him to be e.g move to the side, take a shot. But I went through this video above and realised how much he's been involved in alot of our goals last season and the way he holds up the ball and his movement.

He was also involved with the move that put Ramsey through to square for Walcott in the 1st leg CL this season.

But its clear to see that his confidence is completely shot as RVP started banging them in 2nd half of last season. Or he is not the type of get in the box striker, like Dzeko with his 3rd goal against Tottenham. Its just up to him to to make the most of his chances I suppose.

Views?
    Formerly Known As Gunner_fan_4_life - GF4L

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lack of game time and loss of confidence

Not a good combo

Once he gets games, he'll be fine

Not a problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desperately needs a goal. Started really well, but it's all gone wrong.

Hope he gets it back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NQ plays that video every morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sh*t at Bordeaux, sh*t for us, please f*ck off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was at the Spuds game which we lost 3-2...this plumb was through on goal one and one with the keeper, however he decided as a striker that he needed another option and did a 180 turn and ended up getting tackled and losing the ball.

no other stiker would have done that even in Sunday league, the guy rarely shoots the ball and is ALWAYS looking for the easy pass option...

We have recently has RVP, Adebayor, Henry, Wright etc as our main strikers and none of them, even RVP would pass up an opportunity to score, whereas this clown would more often than not....

however all is not lost, if he hit the weight room, became stronger, faster and changed his mentality to being more aggressive and goal hungry he would be quite the player....but at Arsenal we know there is no chance that Wenger and his outdated crew will ever attempt to change him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Sh*t at Bordeaux, sh*t for us, please f*ck off.
    Being their best player in a title winning season shows that tbh

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    i was at the Spuds game which we lost 3-2...this plumb was through on goal one and one with the keeper, however he decided as a striker that he needed another option and did a 180 turn and ended up getting tackled and losing the ball.

no other stiker would have done that even in Sunday league, the guy rarely shoots the ball and is ALWAYS looking for the easy pass option...

We have recently has RVP, Adebayor, Henry, Wright etc as our main strikers and none of them, even RVP would pass up an opportunity to score, whereas this clown would more often than not....

however all is not lost, if he hit the weight room, became stronger, faster and changed his mentality to being more aggressive and goal hungry he would be quite the player....but at Arsenal we know there is no chance that Wenger and his outdated crew will ever attempt to change him.
    DIdnt he score in that game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Being their best player in a title winning season shows that tbh
    Pull the other one, I saw him many times thought he was sh*t then if you remember and I said as much before we signed him.

Gourcuff was their best player, he was the playmaker and key for Bordeaux, Chamakh was a sideshow at best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerFan4Life View Post
    Views?
    His problem is that he lacks testicles.

If you're going to play up front, you're going to need to put the ball in the net. He doesn't want to.

No matter what NQ says, Chamakh is utterly useless right now. Can he become useful? Maybe, but I don't know many people who have come back from Reyesitis.