Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Swansea City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    1) We only won because of a bad error
    2) After losig 8-2 the performance was important as it would show the players had pride and cared
    3) Your too deluded for words
    don't give a fuck we won you mug anyway your team is playing bolton in a min enjoy lad enjoy.

So suck off fergie son enjoy.

Like i said come end of the season no one will care how we played in this game. all i will rememember is 3 points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are watching the end result of years of plundering the team and plugging the gaps with shite. Benayoun was a joke. Running all over the place and never got a touch of the ball. Arteta might as well not be here if all we need is a pivot for the tippy-tappy shit we play. Merts had an average debut and got beaten in the air twice, once where he misjudged it and failed to even jump. Walcott didn't make it, bags of potential but he'll have to go elsewhere to realise it. Frimpong is a reserve, the Coquelin kid looks good but he's a reserve too. Are we asking these players to maintain performances at the top level, because that's a joke if we are and shows how weak we are. We need to spend around £100million in January and next summer to replace what we have lost and get back to the top. That's not going to happen so we might as well get used to this type of performance as our new standard. The team has been looted by the board. Cunts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    don't give a fuck we won you mug anyway your team is playing bolton in a min enjoy lad enjoy.

So suck off fergie son enjoy.

Like i said come end of the season no one will care how we played in this game. all i will rememember is 3 points.
    Again total nonsense...sums you up really.

I don't really need to say anymore you've said it all for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're in a serious trouble. The signs aren't good. We got the win, but it could have easily ended 1-1.

I thought the team would have come out guns blazing after the signings and the massacre. We look exactly the same and part of that is down to Wenger's tactics.

Is there any real need to play a 4-3-3 just so we can play Ramsey while 3 of our front men look out of sorts? Walcott was terrible. Rubbish performance. RVP was out of sorts and so was Arshavin, but you could see glimpses of danger from each of them in certain situations but all three of them are isolated when playing the static 4-3-3. He has to change it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Again total nonsense...sums you up really.

I don't really need to say anymore you've said it all for me
    Nah not nonsese its truth. did we win or not yes or no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely toilet. . . .Merts was the pick of the new guys, Areta very quiet and Yossi a lot of running around

Whats for sure these guys are going to need time to settle. . .but I would say that Walcott should not play on the wing anymore. . .welcome back Gerbil. . .Arshavin should not play in the wing or at all. . . .buy Hazard

Frimps is not bad but not ready and clearly one mad moment away from a red card

Gibbs didnt do TOO badly to be fair

Not sure about this formation, without Cesc or Nasri, RvP looks starved, more direct approach with emphasis on pace
    we won today so happy with that, happy to have the UTD game behind us now. . .next Blackburn, as good a test as any

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Removed. not bothered how we played don't think the players are either we got the points. you can't play well all the time. if we played beautiful stull todayand lost yo uwould be still moaning you mug.

you need to go sepcsavers take a look at the result all that matters. We should have got more goals but thats footie.
    Another deluded Wengerite

Tis a sad reflection on the blinkered uneducated immature support we have these days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We won, through a very lucky goal no less.

Had their keeper not made such a mess it would have been 0-0.

Says it all for me, come the end of the season I'll still be wanting that muppet sacked, I won't remember this 3 points that's for sure. Not sure why the 3 points matters that much anyway, we've got enough games to make sure we're midtable, we won't be getting top 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a win but we've got far to go. That wasn't a good performance.