User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Swansea City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a fucking shite performance. Really lucky to get 3 points out of that, Swansea deserved a draw.

And yet we still have fans backing Wenger. We saw the banner at the Emirates saying "In Wenger we Trust" If fans still trust Wenger after what he's done to this squad, there's no hope.

Against a better quality side, we'd have lost this game, make no mistake about it.

Walcott was shit, RVP was shit, Ramsey looked awkward, Frimpong isn't ready, while Benayoun played like the washed up has-been that he is.

This is going to be such a shit season for us. The only thing to look forward to is the end of it, when Wenger will hopefully be sacked after we finish mid table.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Nah not nonsese its truth. did we win or not yes or no.
    We won the game yes, but that doesn't mean he can't be unhappy with the performance. Lets face it, there is absolutley nothing convincing about this team at the moment and I think as fans we all want to be reassured, but that is not happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Charlie the Gooner;4359. not bothered how we played don't think the players are either we got the points. you can't play well all the time. if we played beautiful stull todayand lost yo uwould be still moaning you mug.

you need to go sepcsavers take a look at the result all that matters. We should have got more goals but thats footie.[/QUOTE]

We need to be controlling games at home against teams like Swansea City. The fact we can't is the big worry that lurks behind these three points. Yes we won but I can't see many wins this season unless the team dramatically improves. But where is the improvement going to come from? Jack and TV will make a difference but not all over the pitch. Even worse, there are no signs Wenger has grasped just how poor we are. When you look at his team selection, his formation, his substitutions, it's clear he still believes in is failed methods now that he's added a bit of experience which even he admitted was needed to break the freefall. I've watched a good few teams already this season and we are among the worst I have seen so far, in terms of doing the basic stuff the gets you results in football matches. Today's result was a lottery, it could have gone either way and in fairness Swansea did more to win that game than us. The three points are great but a lottery won't supply them week in, week out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not even about the players anymore, dont forget our results towards the end of last season even with Cesc and Nasri.

its 100% Wenger and his management teams fault:

Tactically shocking
    Plays square pegs in round holes
    Shocking subs
    Confused players and repetitive play

He must now go, the guy has completely lost touch with the modern game and he is so stubborn and deluded that he will end up getting sacked which no one wants to see.

RVP shows what he can do for Holland, for us he is shit, Ramsey gets man of the match with Wales for us he is awful etc etc.

Wenger no longer has Henry, Bergkamp, Pires etc to bail him out after his disastrous management.

Wenger should go and be a number two somewhere or a coach and leave the trophy winning to the Peps, Moureens, Fergasons etc of this world.

Awful
    Awful
    Awful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    We won, through a very lucky goal no less.

Had their keeper not made such a mess it would have been 0-0.

Says it all for me, come the end of the season I'll still be wanting that muppet sacked, I won't remember this 3 points that's for sure. Not sure why the 3 points matters that much anyway, we've got enough games to make sure we're midtable, we won't be getting top 4.
    Nah i prefre if he walked tbh. agree he should leave always have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is a has-been tbh. He should have left at the end of the season, because he just can't manage a top level side anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fats View Post
    Another deluded Wengerite

Tis a sad reflection on the blinkered uneducated immature support we have these days
    Have i told you i support Wenger, don't put words in my mouth. never said i never wanted him sacked i said he'd never get sacked thats the diffrence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    its not even about the players anymore, dont forget our results towards the end of last season even with Cesc and Nasri.

its 100% Wenger and his management teams fault:

Tactically shocking
    Plays square pegs in round holes
    Shocking subs
    Confused players and repetitive play

He must now go, the guy has completely lost touch with the modern game and he is so stubborn and deluded that he will end up getting sacked which no one wants to see.

RVP shows what he can do for Holland, for us he is shit, Ramsey gets man of the match with Wales for us he is awful etc etc.

Wenger no longer has Henry, Bergkamp, Pires etc to bail him out after his disastrous management.

Wenger should go and be a number two somewhere or a coach and leave the trophy winning to the Peps, Moureens, Fergasons etc of this world.

Awful
    Awful
    Awful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . not bothered how we played don't think the players are either we got the points. you can't play well all the time. if we played beautiful stull todayand lost yo uwould be still moaning you mug.

you need to go sepcsavers take a look at the result all that matters. We should have got more goals but thats footie.
    Charlie calm down mate
    Yes we won and 3points is good, first win of the season
    youre right its football and we didnt handle ourselves well against the lesser teams last year so happy to come out with a win

But I understand tje others frustration and people are entitled to their view

We do need to give the news guys time. . .Gerbs flew out the blocks, and sadly straight into that cunt Joey Barton (someone you CAN call a cunt) and I cant wait to see him back
    but we were shocking at times today, Ramsey at the end when we were 3 on 1 was especially bad
    the formation does not work these days and I would like to see us work with 2 up, Chamak might be good for this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have i told you i support Wenger, don't put words in my mouth. never said i never wanted him sacked i said he'd never get sacked thats the diffrence
    You have no clue Magoo