User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have the fans now officially turned against Wenger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've backed AW all the time and even last season, when people called for his head I was one of the few who begged to differ saying 'he'll fix it in the summer, he must have seen the wrongs, he'll change'. well, some of you were right and I wasn't.

He dithered in the market then panic-bought when lost 8-2 to Utd. Yesterday's game was a far more reliable test of how crap we are, though. we are relegation candidates and, what is more, we don't have the passion and fighting spirit to be involved in a dog fight.

I'll never insult AW because I rate his footballing culture and all he has done to our beloved Arsenal in the past. But he has to go now.
    http://melonsgazette.blogspot.com the blog for Italian Gooner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Hasn't happened yet though and things have been pretty awful in recent times. There's still this weird illusion we play great football (this is always mentioned in the media and during matches) and Wenger has many supporters who seem to have no end of patience, so I can't see things changing anytime soon to be honest.

Supporters at other clubs are very vocal when they don't agree with the way things are going, at Arsenal it seems to be be put up and shut up, in fact whenever anyone dares to speak up the board are quick to label them as unreasonable idiots.
    We only shut up beacause Peter Hill-Wad tells us to.

Seriously though, the decline in quality has gained significant momentum - this will affect demand.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniele View Post
    I've backed AW all the time and even last season, when people called for his head I was one of the few who begged to differ saying 'he'll fix it in the summer, he must have seen the wrongs, he'll change'. well, some of you were right and I wasn't.

He dithered in the market then panic-bought when lost 8-2 to Utd. Yesterday's game was a far more reliable test of how crap we are, though. we are relegation candidates and, what is more, we don't have the passion and fighting spirit to be involved in a dog fight.

I'll never insult AW because I rate his footballing culture and all he has done to our beloved Arsenal in the past. But he has to go now.
    We're not relegation candidates FFS

Pull yourself together you mentalist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironing View Post
    We're not relegation candidates FFS

Pull yourself together you mentalist

The bed wetting is ridiculous tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    He's still got some support but many seem him for what he is, someone who can no longer do the job that's needed.

It's so dissapointing to see us moving backwards and to have seen us go fromt he great side we once were to what we are now.

The football we play is slow and boring, the players play with no pride and never respond after bad results and the manager continuously insults us with deluded shite.

He's turning us into a bit of a joke on top of that, he needs to go, the sooner the better, he's had 6 years on this "pet project" and I'm afraid he's failed miserably to deliver. It's just unfortunate our board are money hungry and not really interested in on the pitch success.
    Wrong, He is making himself into a joke not the club.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 11-09-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post

The bed wetting is ridiculous tbh
    you really believe so?

imagine Utd going 6 years without a trophy, losing 8-2 to Arsenal, lets imagine the "support" their fans would provide.

now remember we were once their equals.......

we now find ourselves in this position 5 years after moving to our new "we can compete with the big boys in the transfer market" stadium and if anything we are worse off.

We pay more money as fans then other clubs and we were forced to watch spinless fuckers bottle it game after game.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerrrrr View Post
    you really believe so?

imagine Utd going 6 years without a trophy, losing 8-2 to Arsenal, lets imagine the "support" their fans would provide.

now remember we were once their equals.......

we now find ourselves in this position 5 years after moving to our new "we can compete with the big boys in the transfer market" stadium and if anything we are worse off.

We pay more money as fans then other clubs and we were forced to watch spinless fuckers bottle it game after game.....
    GP only meant people saying we'd be relegated or near that is silly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    GP only meant people saying we'd be relegated or near that is silly.
    Are you his spokesperson?

You crazy bastard!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Are you his spokesperson?

You crazy bastard!
    So's your face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)