Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Blackburn

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Quick roll call. Could the people who think we are finishing top 4 please speak up? And also those who laughed at the thought we'd finish in the lower half of the table. We have a team of some very good players and then some terrible, awful, fucked up players who shouldn't be anywhere near this level. And they fucked us again today. Just like they've fucked us in the past and just like they'll fuck us all season.

Just so the board and Wenger could bank extra cash.

Can we please end the myth of Koscielny, Chamakh, Walcott, Djourou and the other shite that drags our squad down and can we end it now before things get really way out of hand? And above all, can we finally end the myth of Wenger.

Fucking shocking.

£100mill needs to be spent in January to correct the neglect of six years which is now being horribly exposed on the pitch. In fact make it £120mill as penance for being such miserly cunts.
    Me. I'm probably wrong though and it hurts a fair bit tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal .

Great assists for the opposition.

Venkys .

Time to bring them in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're nowhere near good enough to finish 4th this year, that's clear as day.

It's always been his safety net, but will Wenger survive without it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is a fucking wanker. He wanted until the final few hours of the transfer window to sign some journeymen shite players, failed to sign the players we really needed (Baines, Cahill, Jagielka) and now that the season's started, we can all see that this squad is not good enough, but guess what? We can't make any changes now, so we're stuck with this squad until at least January.

Wenger needs to fuck off out of the club, he's ruining Arsenal FC and it's heartbreaking to see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Wenger is a twat but its nothis fault that gev was a greedy cunt ane never passed it to rvp and made it 3-1
    Rubbish. What has that got to do with conceding 3 goals on the second half? The defence is a serious problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Yeah anywhere else and the manager would've gone by now, this result makes it cast-iron. Sad to say but...

Wenger.
    You know things have gone drastically wrong when Maccy is fed up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the formation is wrong, if we cant beat Blackburn playing it then it has little future

two up front
    Kos has no confidence left but we have no choice because we cant keep switching. . . .however thinking about it Miquel apart from Verms has looked the best we have fielded. . . .give him the job till Verms is back. . . .I cant believe we have lost

I would have Oxo on the bench. . . .and I would play Arshavin

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    We're nowhere near good enough to finish 4th this year, that's clear as day.

It's always been his safety net, but will Wenger survive without it?
    Hope we dont find out and he goes now so the new manager has the rest of this season to bed in his tactics, get some players in in January to stave off relegation and start again in the summer with a full pre season dedicated to righting all the wrong Wenger has done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, we can't really put this down to one individual mistake that MAY have had SOME bearing on the game (if, for instance, Gervinho had passed to RvP to make it 1-3, what's the betting Blackeye wouldn't have come out in the 2nd half and scored one to get under our skins and THEN get the inevitable equaliser?)

I don't even know why the f*** we choose to broadcast Wenger's views on here any more....I know he's our manager and all, but the result's done. He couldn't do anything about the damned lack of incentive before or during the game, what the f*** is he going to do after it?

Still a lot of life left in the day. The sun's shining, plenty to do, and as long as I avoid all things football, the weekend could still be salvaged.
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first half we were very good. I was getting my hopes up, and bar the one slip to let in the Yak, we dominated.

Then we came out after half time.

I have no idea what's going on. Same mistakes and problems as always:
    1. No leadership whatsoever
    2. Getting done on the counter again
    3. "Should we sign a right back to cover Sagna, Arsene?" "No."
    4. Walcott doing absolutely fuck all, and getting in the team because of his nationality/100m sprint time
    5. Going behind, then collapsing

I'm close to being done with Arsenal for a few games anyway. I can't watch this pile of shite anymore, I need a break.