User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Match Reaction v Blackburn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Unlike you i like to give players time to settle before i judge them, just like id like someone to give me time to settle into a job before they judge me.

Ive backed kos because he had some good games and he was always thrown in the deepend i felt. Not his fault he plays games for us is it. i like to support players in the shirt unlike some
    There's a difference between giving players time and accepting awful play from them, don't expect them to excel but do expect them to be competent at least and not make basic errors.

It isn't Wenger's fault he doesn't perform (well maybe partly is as he doesn't motivate players), Wenger picks him but if Koscielny can't perform it's down to his lack of concentration or inadequacies.

Granted Wenger shouldn't pick him, but since he does the guy should at least be competent and avoid own goals like the one we saw at the end, that was so casual it's untrue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    There's a difference between giving players time and accepting awful play from them, don't expect them to excel but do expect them to be competent at least and not make basic errors.

It isn't Wenger's fault he doesn't perform (well maybe partly is as he doesn't motivate players), Wenger picks him but if Koscielny can't perform it's down to his lack of concentration or inadequacies.

Granted Wenger shouldn't pick him, but since he does the guy should at least be competent and avoid own goals like the one we saw at the end, that was so casual it's untrue.
    Never thought id here you ever say that LOL

Time to frame that lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf Mertesacker has been world class for Germany as seen in the last 2 Worlf Cups where he was brilliant.He needs to play with Vermalen though asap cos he's not quick enough to keep on covering Koscielnys shitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Tbf Mertesacker has been world class for Germany as seen in the last 2 Worlf Cups where he was brilliant.He needs to play with Vermalen though asap cos he's not quick enough to keep on covering Koscielnys shitness
    He needs a new manager to get the rest of eleven players to defend as a team. The world most mutherfakin baddass rock hard defender Mohamed 'iron' Adams Maldini (and he doesnt even exist anyway) cant save us from this shitness, let alone TV5.
    Last edited by milla; 18-09-2011 at 08:43 AM.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that anyone who watches football for more than 10 years can't really say that Merts is class.
    http://melonsgazette.blogspot.com the blog for Italian Gooner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Le Grove

94/95 GG's last 26 games
    DDDDWLLDWDWLDWLLDLDLWDDLLD

2011 AW previous 26 games
    WDWLWDLLDDWDDLWLLDDWLWLWDL
    I picked up some data (above) from one of the tweeters last night and did some sums around it. In the last 26 games we’ve picked up 33 points out of a possible 78. If you looked at George Graham’s last 26 games in charge, he picked up 27 points out of a possible 76. He was a manager who didn’t have a £120million wage bill at his disposal, a manager who had won a trophy within the previous 6 seasons and he certainly hadn’t left £50million sitting in the TPA fund.

Arsene Wenger is some how, still sitting in a job after overseeing our worst run of form I can remember. We’ve conceded 33% of last seasons total conceded goals inside the first 5 games. This from a manager who was charged with improving the defence in the summer. This is a problem he’s been trying to sort out for 5 years and he’s systematically failed to improve year on year.