Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger Out?...Seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wenger Out?...Seriously.

Is he on borrowed time?

Can anyone seriously justify keep him on? Nothing has changed and it appears that we're actually getting worse. I'm basing this on the assumption that we won't finish 4th because it's very clear to me that we're not good enough.

It's always been his saving grace, "...but he always finishes 4th at least". That's why we fear it might be a gamble to get rid of him.

Well, I'm starting to think it's a gamble to actually keep him on. He would have been out of a job a long time ago at any other club, but because we have a bunch fucking cunts on the board who have allowed him to create this incredibly poor Arsenal side, just because he's made a huge profit along the way.

What an earth happened today? Forget about the top 3 for one second, would any half decent side in this league collapse like that under no pressure at all? Against a poor side like Blackburn of all teams.

It's gone on long enough. I no longer support Wenger and I would not give a shit if he was sacked tomorrow and Pat Rice was caretaker for x amount of time until we find a replacement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO there's no question he has leave NOW. I don't care the season has started, he looks absolutely clueless on the sidelines, and it's obvious he doesn't know how to rectify our defensive problems. He must go.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have gone at the end of the 09/10 season and certainly at the end of last.

We are gradually getting worse and he hasnt got any idea on how to fix it. Its time for a change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone remember how Brian Clough left Forest?

Was he sacked or did he walk? I recall he took Forest full circle- from back-to-back European champions to relegation fom the top flight in his final season.

The reason I ask is this whole "borrowed time" argument. Does he still have a licence from the board (he's definitely lost the fans now, has Wenger) to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants? It appeared Clough had exactly that luxury at the City Ground and there was an interesting article in the Indy the other week comparing and contrasting the two situations.
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way back for him, should have gone a long time ago IMO, should go now for sure.

His bum chum PHW won't have it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do we do about the board though? Wenger is not and has never been the whole problem. You get rid of Wenger and the what changes? This club needs major amputations, not a haircut.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't go soon enough, it's comidical management, clueless, dim-witted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need sustained protests against the board and manager. Moreover, we need to stop turning up to home games, and hit the greedy cunts where it really hurts, in the pockets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What do we do about the board though? Wenger is not and has never been the whole problem. You get rid of Wenger and the what changes? This club needs major amputations, not a haircut.
    Hopefuuly a morhinio type of manager would de,and change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    We need sustained protests against the board and manager. Moreover, we need to stop turning up to home games, and hit the greedy cunts where it really hurts, in the pockets.
    Liverpool did it with Hodgson, it's bound to work.
    Formerly TMOKJ