User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why has song been so poor this season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergstar View Post
    I think like many of our players he's in a comfort zone. He knows he's not winning anything here, he knows when available that his position in the side is not under threat and he knows that he'll be signing for someone else as soon as an offer comes in.

I think it's quite evident that no player thats been here for the last 4 years believe in Wenger anymore.
    Agreed.

Which is why I think an immediate change of manager can do no worse. I used to think our players linked their future to Wengers, but not anymore. Get someone else in to steady the ship, provide the team with fresh ideas and most importantly, some stability for when they take the field. I reckon a non league side would not find it difficult to score against us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergstar View Post
    I think like many of our players he's in a comfort zone. He knows he's not winning anything here, he knows when available that his position in the side is not under threat and he knows that he'll be signing for someone else as soon as an offer comes in.

I think it's quite evident that no player thats been here for the last 4 years believe in Wenger anymore.
    agree tbh, same as how clichy was last season it seem nout has changed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor? If he hadn't have scored that own goal would this thread exist?

He's just come back from a 3 game suspension and the season has just started. Too early to talk about poor starts to the season. Plus he's actually looked decent over the past couple of games.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hasn't been poor. He's been winning the ball and looking up and then realising.....oh shit, where's Fab, Nasri, Jack.....what the fuck I am supposed to do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played a great assist for Gervinho and a nice pass to Ramsey to cut back to Arteta for the second. Fell to pieces as did everyone later on, but he was fantastic in Dortmund defensively. He's one of my favourite players, but I think in taking on too much responsibility (as Ramsey isn't ready yet and Arteta has just come in), he's making mistakes frequently, be it defensively or in his passing sometimes.

It's not just him, there is a massive problem through the entire team.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well He's been suspended for 3 games, and the seasons just started, maybe you shouldnt make judgments quite yet.

Song rules.