User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adebayor! FFS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    It was wenger who forced him to go so what else what he to do but go to city
    from what i remember he had a good season then touted himself round to europe pissing off all hte fans and then he moaned about them and left?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    from what i remember he had a good season then touted himself round to europe pissing off all hte fans and then he moaned about them and left?
    From what i remember, he had a great season, signed a new contract the following summer and Wenger sold him the next

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    From what i remember, he had a great season, signed a new contract the following summer and Wenger sold him the next
    thats bollocks and you know it, the whole world knows he touted himself out to other clubs, iirc it was ac milan he was amost begging for a move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    You forgot his weekly stint at the Sun where he'd make his regular announcement about the fans not loving him enough and what a great guy he was for whoring himself to Milan because Arsenal would get a lot of money. It was quite funny the first time, irritating the second and boring as fuck thereafter. The spuds are in the Adebuywhore honeymoon period at the moment. I'm sure every new club thinks they're the one, but anyone who's had experience of the whore knows what comes next. Just a matter of time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You forgot his weekly stint at the Sun where he'd make his regular announcement about the fans not loving him enough and what a great guy he was for whoring himself to Milan because Arsenal would get a lot of money. It was quite funny the first time, irritating the second and boring as fuck thereafter. The spuds are in the Adebuywhore honeymoon period at the moment. I'm sure every new club thinks they're the one, but anyone who's had experience of the whore knows what comes next. Just a matter of time.
    Well put.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This. Came from Monaco with a known attitude problem but that man whisperer Wenger knew he would be the one to tame the wild stallion....oh...
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."