Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dale Farm

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dale Farm

Why does everyone, including the gypsies themselves, keep referring to them as 'travellers?' They've been there for ten years!

They aren't travelling anymore, they clearly want to settle somewhere so why the hell don't they just move into houses like the rest of us?

Views anyone?

x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are the stain on the underpants of society.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenalbandit View Post
    Why does everyone, including the gypsies themselves, keep referring to them as 'travellers?' They've been there for ten years!

They aren't travelling anymore, they clearly want to settle somewhere so why the hell don't they just move into houses like the rest of us?

Views anyone?

x
    They did not get planning permission and so they have to accept the situation. Plenty apply for it and don't get it, not just gyppos travelling people.

Of course, if they were smart, they could have pointed out how Tescos and the like open stores without planning permission and then apply retrospectively. I don't remember there ever being a case where their retrospective application was refused. Now if the bulldozers went into a few Tesco stores, that would be neat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked it better when Kim Tate was in it, I bet she took it up the wrong un

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    They did not get planning permission and so they have to accept the situation. Plenty apply for it and don't get it, not just gyppos travelling people.

Of course, if they were smart, they could have pointed out how Tescos and the like open stores without planning permission and then apply retrospectively. I don't remember there ever being a case where their retrospective application was refused. Now if the bulldozers went into a few Tesco stores, that would be neat.
    You're getting to the underlying point, which the media consistently fails to do (in other words they do their job well). It's one rule for the poor and no rules for the rich. I've had dealings with Basildon council and a nastier, fucked-up bunch of cunts you'd struggle to find. I don't think it's great that people move on to private property without permission. Then again I don't think it's great every scrap of land is owned by somebody or another, neither do I think it's great there is absolutely zero alternative to being part of this one society, a structure that is anti-humanitarian and illiberal (true meaning, not cunt "Die in pain you bastard" Clegg's version). This is the true comedic value inherent in democracy (a sick joke though). You are free provided you vote for A, B or sometimes C and if you don't then you are a slave. I think the best course of action here is to set aside the legal issues for the time being and comprehensively destroy Basildon council, obliterate it so there is no chance of it ever coming back. This would benefit all of us immeasurably in the long run. In other words, let's get our priorities in order.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a simple solution here.

Napalm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    There's a simple solution here.

Napalm
    Too many buildings around the council offices, I don't think harming innocent people is justified in any circumstance.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can just imagine the council review when the request for planning permission came through
    “Dale Farm”
    Inhabitants – somewhere between 25 and 960 depending on who’s “cousins” are visiting
    Crimes charged against – 17654875
    Times the police have had to visit due to complaints – 1586862
    Public disorder notices served – 17862
    Crimes investigated but never charged – Slavery, child labour, incest, burglary, buggery and animal molestation.
    Tax paid – £0

Request denied

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    I can just imagine the council review when the request for planning permission came through
    “Dale Farm”
    Inhabitants – somewhere between 25 and 960 depending on who’s “cousins” are visiting
    Crimes charged against – 17654875
    Times the police have had to visit due to complaints – 1586862
    Public disorder notices served – 17862
    Crimes investigated but never charged – Slavery, child labour, incest, burglary, buggery and animal molestation.
    Tax paid – £0

Request denied
    The Tories are holding their annual convention at Dale Farm? Where did you hear that?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they're cool tbh.

Like the idea of that sort of lifestyle.