User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal.com sticking a massive middle finger up at the media

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The capacity for Stamford Bridge is just over 41,000. A game for 37,000 is pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who gives a fuck what the media think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    6%
    What, so now we're three times further away from domination than we were before?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    What, so now we're three times further away from domination than we were before?
    I reckon Arsene got mixed up with abomination and domination.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I reckon Arsene got mixed up with abomination and domination.
    Hmm, I'd go for sado-masochism personally.

But that's just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is typical propaganda from the official website. You can't use official figures to make this sort of comparison, you must look at the stadium capacity as well and look at what percentage of the seats have been filled. Here's a revised analysis:

As you can see, when done this way we're only 11th out of 26th out of the matches selected, which doesn't look so good now does it?

I hate it when people use statistics without putting them in their proper context. This is without considering the fact that we're a London club and our supporters tend to come from the Home Counties, where incomes are generally higher relative to the rest of the country, and even then so many people stayed away from the match, despite the cheap tickets.
    Last edited by Joker; 22-09-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    This is typical propaganda from the official website. You can't use official figures to make this sort of comparison, you must look at the stadium capacity as well and look at what percentage of the seats have been filled. Here's a revised analysis:

As you can see, when done this way we're only 11th out of 26th out of the matches selected, which doesn't look so good now does it?

I hate it when people use statistics without putting them in their proper context. This is without considering the fact that we're a London club and our supporters tend to come from the Home Counties, where incomes are generally higher relative to the rest of the country, and even then so many people stayed away from the match, despite the cheap tickets.
    FMF!!!!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clutching at straws- the whole demeanour of this club is getting desperately pathetic. They'll probably start spamming before throwing money at the problem and then handing out free vietnamese t-shirts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post

Ollie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post
    Ollie
    A real shame on anyone who still falls for this sort of crap in 2011