User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Arsenal.com sticking a massive middle finger up at the media

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now my serious reply goes like this- on the point you made about comparing CC with FA, i noted no marked differences when looking at the attendances. I believe besides Shrew the smallest teams we played in the CC are ipswich, shefield and leeds and i think we still averaged 59000, so no marked difference. In fact its remarkable because those who go to cc cup games know the crowd is kind of different from the regulars. And if joker is right that we sold out to shrews, then seeing as orient have the same 9000ish capacity it makes explaining the 14000 missing fans more difficult, though i accept the london factor should be considered. Anyway debating this is a bit silly as if we continue with our poor form, the attendances in the next few games will clearly say if the fans are trying to mile a statement or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Ok, nevermind.

And I wasn't comparing the clubs: Plymouth Argyle to Nottingham Forest, I was just saying the cities' respective populations are similar. And due to where Plymouth are situated and the fact Cornwall (the county next to Devon) does not have a Football League side, Plymouth have more supporters then another club of their stature might otherwise have.

Poor form? Hardly.
    Sorry, thought you were giving me my medicine back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    can i just where you got that made up fact from?
    BTW somethings need no debate, you need to spread your wings and fly son.