User Tag List

Page 1143 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 1436431043109311331141114211431144114511531193124316432143 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 32044

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    The divisiveness is due to the +1 agenda driven posts that people make, deliberately posting an opinion that is the exact opposite of the posters they don't like. And it's not just Zim, Cripps etc who engage in this yet it appears they are always pulled up on it.
    You're agenda driven too, stop making it out that you aren't.

Anyway, as I've said on a million occasion those you try to go to wordsmith war with, do get pulled up on it. At the very least I have deleted posts from everyone when it all goes crazy in a thread but it makes no difference, you still make out like Zim, Cripps et al are the only ones to suffer punity.

Why? Because it suits your agenda of the criticisers being marginalised, which evidently isn't the case with so many more down on Arsenal now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gw.

awful forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    The divisiveness is due to the +1 agenda driven posts that people make, deliberately posting an opinion that is the exact opposite of the posters they don't like. And it's not just Zim, Cripps etc who engage in this yet it appears they are always pulled up on it.
    You're a city fan so why care what goes on on an Arsenal forum?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That's pretty much how we feel about your WUMming.

And you were WUMming.

You have been warned about this recently - not by me I might add so it's no use claiming this is some personal vendetta.

You'd only WUM the thread anyway, if one of the other mods want to reinstate you on the thread then that's up to them.
    Sorry but it wasn't wumming, it's genuinely how I feel, not my fault you don't like it.

As for wumming as Joker says, some pr*cks on here get away with allsorts without any repercussions just because you guys happen to like them more.
    Last edited by Özim; 28-04-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    So why do some choose to home in on Ollie when he dares to be positive about the club he loves if you aren't trying to 'indoctrinate'?
    Ollie, you're kidding me right, he's goes around wumming as much as anyone else, it's just that you guys ignore it because "he's positive about the club".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, he has had posts edited and deleted by me but it's never remembered. We're talking about this idea about people being hounded out when they're guilty of doing it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see these guys banned from any threads, funny that.

In addition, I've seen plenty of posts by him (and others) that should be edited and remain, it's always the people who are perceived to be "negative" that have their posts edited, quite often the mods have to be reminded about the original wummers post.

Like I said it's basically a case of people being biased against a certain few (and I'm not referring to you), it's been pretty clear for a while now.
    Last edited by Özim; 28-04-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how many years have you gone without being banned from any threads? You make it sound like you've had unfair treatment since the forum was created.

Ollie has been banned from some before. In fact he was banned before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zim, you clearly have issues with this place and its moderation.

Why not go to another Arsenal forum, and when you have been banned from there, come back and tell us what it was like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    And how many years have you gone without being banned from any threads? You make it sound like you've had unfair treatment since the forum was created.

Ollie has been banned from some before. In fact he was banned before.
    Irrelevant really, that's 3 in a week, 2 of which were totally unjustified.

You're the one that mentioned Ollie, the reason he gets picked up on some is he specifically mentions other posters when they're not around and point scores regularly, all goes unnoticed it seems.