User Tag List

Page 1511 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 51110111411146115011509151015111512151315211561161120112511 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,110 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind, it gets plenty worse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yep. 77% voted for it but there was only a 40% turn out so less than a 3rd of staff voted for it.
    You stay classy, RMT...
    About 25% voted for the cunt Blair and I guess the figures for that cunt Cameron aren't dissimilar. Nobody voted for Brown when he helped himself. Unions may be shit but they have a long way to go until they are as undemocratic as government.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Democracy is over-rated tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Democracy is the worst system of government, apart from all the others.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPTP is a rubbish version of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    FPTP is a rubbish version of it.
    yeah, that. AV+
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Democracy is the worst system of government, apart from all the others.
    Or at least "all the others" conceived within an infinitesimally narrow window. But if you permit government then you can expect horrendous outcomes. Regardless, the tube workers will be demanding more cash and I actually don't mind that. Why not? The message being passed down is grab as much as you can as often as you can. At least they do some work.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Niall_Quinn;358659But if you permit government then you can expect horrendous outcomes.[/QUOTE]

ffs. Describe (in no more than 100 words) how the world should function in your opinion. Everyone just goes about doing whatever the fuck they want - because free speech and rights and all that? Everyone must be self-employed because having a boss is fascism. No immigration because multiculturalism is a scam. 90% income tax because everyone with a bit of talent is a fat controller cunt. And that income tax should go to no-one or else the tax man would be the fatter controller cunt.

Your ideology makes no sense. What the fuck do you want?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I mean about an infinitesimally narrow range - most people can't conceive an alternative to government, despite the fact we're a monarchy that long pre-dates a parliament. If monarchy could and can exist in absence of the conventional types of government we understand today then it is purely a matter of logic to suggest other forms of administrative organisation (and, admittedly, rule) are possible.

As technology has advanced our governments have used it not to enhance representation but to bury it, the cunts even have a stock notion they trot out when threatened with genuine representation, "You can't leave it up to the people, they are uninformed!" See how that works? Bureaucrats, technocrats, lawyers, economists, and the rest busy themselves making government as complex as possible so they can reinforce the idea only they are qualified to make decisions. These cunts are then divided into two or three departments, a colour assigned, a presto - we have an electoral system.

History has shown us what bullshit this is and how utterly incompetent (and anti-humanitarian) these bastards are in reality. Technology should have alleviated their "burden" but it seems these tireless servants have even more to do (dictate) these days. How sad and how convenient. This is one of the horrendous outcomes I speak of, a progressive disassociation of the governed (ruled) from the ruling class. Which coincidentally (of course) has followed closely the widening wealth and power gap between the few and the many.

I would like a government that administers the will of the people rather than rules the people. They have no mandate to rule but transform our complacency and unwillingness to oust them using all means possible as a mandate. If we really are too stupid to govern ourselves then aren't these clowns in power drawn from the same gene pool? From where do they derive the right to trample my rights? And why is it against their law for me to resist? Does being born on a patch of land automatically subject me to their rule like the days of absolute monarchy? If the answer is no then what is my alternative? And if government has infested every patch of land on the earth, where on this earth is my alternative? Which brings us to that hateful thing democracy - a mechanism by which mob rule can force my implied consent even when I specifically refuse to give it.

I have nothing against an organised society and indeed it makes perfect sense for the members of a society to collaborate in order to enhance and sustain that society. I don't want the layer of leeches on top that suck on society for their own benefit and at a cost to the real majority. That's all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't see the "100 words" request on first reading. In truth several essays or even books would be required to answer the question. But it was not a million miles from 100 words.

Like a Question Time thing - here's a complex issue, please list your prejudices in 20 seconds.
    Für eure Sicherheit