User Tag List

Page 1614 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 61411141514156416041612161316141615161616241664171421142614 ... LastLast
Results 16,131 to 16,140 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got in OK today.
    Take THAT, Bob Crow's ghost

Also: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27215508
    Umm...if the bloke died then I'm not sure how the execution was botched exactly.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see the papers are already linking the cause of Ann Maguire's death, the teacher stabbed in Leeds, to "violent video games" and "heavy metal music".

Had to laugh when, I think it was the BBC, reported that the suspect "indicated he liked video games" and zoomed into a picture of Crash Bandicoot.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Got in OK today.
    Take THAT, Bob Crow's ghost

Also: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27215508
    Umm...if the bloke died then I'm not sure how the execution was botched exactly.

Isn't that the excuse they used in the Green Mile when they didn't dampen the sponge properly and they set the guy on fire after he went to the electric chair?....well he is dead.

I think whether your for the death penalty or against it (i'm against it), people who use the argument well did the victim have a humane death seem to be missing the point. It's not about what the person deserves, it's about the state proving that it's better than the person who committed the crime. And the punishment whilst in some measure has to be proportional to the crime, it also needs to prove above all that justice and the rule of law is more important than revenge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob Hoskins has died
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    Bob Hoskins has died
    What?!

I blame Roger Rabbit.

Too soon?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Isn't that the excuse they used in the Green Mile when they didn't dampen the sponge properly and they set the guy on fire after he went to the electric chair?....well he is dead.

I think whether your for the death penalty or against it (i'm against it), people who use the argument well did the victim have a humane death seem to be missing the point. It's not about what the person deserves, it's about the state proving that it's better than the person who committed the crime. And the punishment whilst in some measure has to be proportional to the crime, it also needs to prove above all that justice and the rule of law is more important than revenge.
    I wasn't being that serious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Borini Is Boss View Post
    I see the papers are already linking the cause of Ann Maguire's death, the teacher stabbed in Leeds, to "violent video games" and "heavy metal music".

Had to laugh when, I think it was the BBC, reported that the suspect "indicated he liked video games" and zoomed into a picture of Crash Bandicoot.
    It was the Dungeons and Dragons wankers! Video gamers get blamed for all their shit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I wasn't being that serious.
    When are we going to kill the state? That's the real question and the most pressing task. No time soon I suspect, but hopefully before the cunts kill us.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    When are we going to kill the state? That's the real question and the most pressing task. No time soon I suspect, but hopefully before the cunts kill us.
    when people can be trusted not to kill each other because they want their posesssions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    when people can be trusted not to kill each other because they want their posesssions.
    The state is the biggest killer in those terms, so getting rid of it instantly solves a huge chunk of that problem.
    Für eure Sicherheit