User Tag List

Page 1616 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 61611161516156616061614161516161617161816261666171621162616 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,160 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I went to Dubai last May and, while there, went to the aquarium at Atlantis on the Palm.
    I have to go back in a week or so and since I booked my flights I keep getting emails from Atlantis with special offers.
    I haven't even put my passport number in and booked the flight on my company card. Don't think I've mentioned it on FB (till today)
    Not sure how they know...

Yup. Ghostery'll stop that. I think. It's really staggering how much you're being tracked.

For instance, right, now on this page, Facebook Connect is trying to log my activity, and this add-on is stopping it. Unless Jofnn has sold out to Facebook, I don't think there's any direct connection to it from GW, and yet here they are, tracking every single GW member. Most other sites there are around 5-10 websites trying to track me that get blocked. God knows what they've got on file from before I knew about it.
    Last edited by WMUG; 01-05-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    God knows what they've got on file from before I knew about it.
    I bet whatever it is is really, really boring.
    I'm not sure I care enough tbh, I'm hardly masterminding a drugs empire.

Or am I...?

(No, I was rubbish at chemistry)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet whatever it is is really, really boring.
    I'm not sure I care enough tbh, I'm hardly masterminding a drugs empire.

Or am I...?

(No, I was rubbish at chemistry)
    LOL - you have incompetent paranoid brainwashed morons with technology they don't even understand tracking you. It's pure luck you don't run a drugs empire, maybe not in reality but in their fucked up little fantasy world. The first cases of people being killed by the state through technology mistaken identity are starting to come in, there used to be a human to make a human error now there are only humans who refuse to believe the computer can be wrong. I emphasise, these people are morons, the stupidest of the stupid. That's why they are willing to do what they do. "I have nothing to hide", will never, ever trump, "It's none of your fucking business!" I just hope people can somehow recapture their dignity over the coming years.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Can I ask you a question?....for it will determine the veracity of your convictions

Do you believe September 11th was an inside job?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Can I ask you a question?....for it will determine the veracity of your convictions

Do you believe September 11th was an inside job?
    Partially. There were elements that could only have been conducted by US agencies. If what you mean is do I believe there were holographic planes and pods and nuclear explosions and stuff like that? Of course not. That nonsense is put out by people hired to say shit. But if you are asking do I believe if Able Danger carries weight, or the corresponding exercises had to be arranged inside, or the Saudi connection is overwhelming, or NIST lied about the very fundamentals of physics, then obviously - this is beyond dispute. The fact it is obscured or hidden by the media doesn't mean it's not real. People seem to overlook the fact that if you believe the official government sanctioned version offered by the ludicrous Kean bullshit that even key members from that team have washed their hands of, then you are the crazy conspiracy theorist because none of that shit holds up to even mild scrutiny.

As for surveillance - this is another case of the evidence dangling under noses but people don't want to see it. There's a decent enough documentary on Netflix that scratches the surface and puts things into easy terminology for the mainstream observer. "Terms and Conditions May Apply" It doesn't cover some of the key aspects but it's a decent enough primer.
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 01-05-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Work are massively taking the piss

#swervedofftheroad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#swervedofftheroad
    Have they asked you to come back from lunch again? I hate it when they do that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie

#swervedofftheroad
    Have they banned masturbating in the office

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, they've asked me to continue to accept a lower salary than my peers because I piss around on here all day when I joined I didn't have any .NET experience so accepted I needed some training. Now I've had that but because of a pay freeze they can't do anything. Except they can, there are things they can do but they're not going to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, they've asked me to continue to accept a lower salary than my peers because I piss around on here all day when I joined I didn't have any .NET experience so accepted I needed some training. Now I've had that but because of a pay freeze they can't do anything. Except they can, there are things they can do but they're not going to.

What the hell? Surely not having .NET experience is a benefit? :shock:
    Für eure Sicherheit