User Tag List

Page 1640 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 64011401540159016301638163916401641164216501690174021402640 ... LastLast
Results 16,391 to 16,400 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Should've smashed that in and taken the 3 points.

Syn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I saw that Gay Gooners banner posted around the Internet, literally makes me feel sick, what kind of deviant would buy web space from Moonfruit?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder when they'll be prosecuting all the royals, and judges and politicians who have done the same?

Never. I would think. Paedo ring was run right out of Thatcher's cabinet, not her directly, she wasn't into it and the obnoxious intelligence services never managed to get anything on her. But how could she not have known? And the royals and their big time buddy Jimmy, the fixer when you had a special order. Nobody knew? Exact same shit is going on in Scotland right now, run out of government offices again. Ask a rotten to the core cunt called Alex about it, he's in tight with the sheriffs, so there will never be prosecutions, not in our lifetime, but the rug is so thick and the broom so wide maybe they feel safe enough to boast about it? Fucking sick bastards who run this shop, that's for sure.

What would we tell Hansen's 12 years old about this?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wonder when they'll be prosecuting all the royals, and judges and politicians who have done the same?

Never. I would think. Paedo ring was run right out of Thatcher's cabinet, not her directly, she wasn't into it and the obnoxious intelligence services never managed to get anything on her. But how could she not have known? And the royals and their big time buddy Jimmy, the fixer when you had a special order. Nobody knew? Exact same shit is going on in Scotland right now, run out of government offices again. Ask a rotten to the core cunt called Alex about it, he's in tight with the sheriffs, so there will never be prosecutions, not in our lifetime, but the rug is so thick and the broom so wide maybe they feel safe enough to boast about it? Fucking sick bastards who run this shop, that's for sure.

What would we tell Hansen's 12 years old about this?
    I'd like to say that sounds like the figment of a fervent conspiracy theorist's imagination....unfortunately i think you're probably right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Animal Hospital, I always wondered why Rolf Harris looked so excited when he was told they'd be looking at a young beaver.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has somebody punched you in the balls yet for that Belgium result? I can do it later today if you're available?
    Für eure Sicherheit