User Tag List

Page 1718 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 71812181618166817081716171717181719172017281768181822182718 ... LastLast
Results 17,171 to 17,180 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monday

Very. VERY Monday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck mondays
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed.

Although the end of the year is in sight. Now where the fuck has that gone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only is it Monday but I've got to drive oop north and stay there until Thursday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the weekend I was paying for my bill at a restaurant, I entered my pin and gave the machine back but the guy said it had disconnected and went off to get a new machine. So I repeated the process and it was a success the 2nd time.

I've checked my statement today and just the one transaction has been detailed, as expected. However my balance available is still reduced by the exact amount the restaurant bill was. If I was double charged I'd see the same transaction twice, which is not the case. So basically, where the fuck is my money?
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 04-11-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Did she have a lot to drink?
    Don't think she was too bad.

I was about number 4. There were a few more drunk than me....but not many.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    On the weekend I was paying for my bill at a restaurant, I entered my pin and gave the machine back but the guy said it had disconnected and went off to get a new machine. So I repeated the process and it was a success the 2nd time.

I've checked my statement today and just the one transaction has been detailed, as expected. However my balance available is still reduced by the exact amount the restaurant bill was, but if I was double charged the I'd see the same transaction twice, which is not the case. So basically, where the fuck is my money?

So...only one transaction was successful and you only see one transaction on your statement?
    If the first machine wasn't connected then that transaction wouldn't have been recorded by the bank.
    I don't see what the problem is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

I've checked my statement today and just the one transaction has been detailed, as expected. However my balance available is still reduced by the exact amount the restaurant bill was. If I was double charged I'd see the same transaction twice, which is not the case. So basically, where the fuck is my money?
    You spent it on hookers
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

So...only one transaction was successful and you only see one transaction on your statement?
    If the first machine wasn't connected then that transaction wouldn't have been recorded by the bank.
    I don't see what the problem is.
    Yeah I only see the successful transaction, which is fine, but...

Without wanting to reveal how minted I am, for arguments sake lets say the balance showing is £100, but what's available to me is only £60. That difference of £40 is the cost of the bill and what I know for sure is the unsuccessful transaction.

However nothing has appeared on my statement about it, yet my account is down.

Might go to the bank just to clear it up, online banking seems to take ages to update.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I see.

Sometimes with financial systems there are differences between the account balance and what you see on a statement, it can take a few days to settle down.
    Sounds like you have only paid once so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about it.

So, in brief, your money is in the restaurant's account / in your tummy.