User Tag List

Page 1928 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 92814281828187819181926192719281929193019381978202824282928 ... LastLast
Results 19,271 to 19,280 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Was he half of the duo that gave us those lovely pies?
    You're thinking of Greg Frey and his partner Greg Bentos who founded the home of the lovely Greggs bacon cheese and bean pasty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're thinking of the Cuban leader who was in power 1959 and 2008?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he's not the guy who invented ropes which are worn at the edges?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Due to an operational issue, you are due a payment of £3.90."

Thanks, TFL.
    No begging letters, please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saved over £2000 by booking a flight to Melbourne and flying out of Dublin instead of London.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I just saved over £2000 by booking a flight to Melbourne and flying out of Dublin instead of London.
    Do you have an affiliate link?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Saville View Post
    Do you have an affiliate link?
    Nope. I used Skyscanner and Momondo. Some of the travel agents they threw up sounded dodgey. They probably aren't but I'm not going to take a £2-£4k chance unless I'm really sure of legitimacy.

I had time to kill, so I checked flights to Melbourne from London and Paris (Paris to avoid APD). There were savings. I then tried Dublin and couldn't believe it. By flying the extra leg to Dublin (separate booking) from Heathrow and back again then on to Melbourne and back on the exact same planes on the London to Melbourne legs the price went from £4,424 from London to Euro2,609 which works out at £2,054.

I got the guideline prices from Skyscanner and Momondo and then played around on the BA site and booked it with them direct. I also joined their Executive Club and when I combine the points earned from that trip with an earlier trip to Calgary, I earn enough to do the LHR to DUB legs for free.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skyscanner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Nope. I used Skyscanner and Momondo. Some of the travel agents they threw up sounded dodgey. They probably aren't but I'm not going to take a £2-£4k chance unless I'm really sure of legitimacy.

I had time to kill, so I checked flights to Melbourne from London and Paris (Paris to avoid APD). There were savings. I then tried Dublin and couldn't believe it. By flying the extra leg to Dublin (separate booking) from Heathrow and back again then on to Melbourne and back on the exact same planes on the London to Melbourne legs the price went from £4,424 from London to Euro2,609 which works out at £2,054.

I got the guideline prices from Skyscanner and Momondo and then played around on the BA site and booked it with them direct. I also joined their Executive Club and when I combine the points earned from that trip with an earlier trip to Calgary, I earn enough to do the LHR to DUB legs for free.
    LOLs when you realise you've booked an expensive trip to Austria
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.