User Tag List

Page 1960 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 96014601860191019501958195919601961196219702010206024602960 ... LastLast
Results 19,591 to 19,600 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Really?! There's a one minute silence at work today. All the flags around and about us are at half mast.
    Seems a little OTT.
    We had waffles this morning. Later we're having warm beer and watching re-runs of Poirot.

We're doing it to remember the 3,000 children who died yesterday for want of a drink of clean water. And the day before, and the day before that, and tomorrow and every day. We figured everyone else was doing the "Oh look! Westerners got killed", hair tearing and publicity grief thing so we wanted to be different.

#JeSuisBlackKids
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A mealy-mouthed reply.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    A mealy-mouthed reply.
    It's illegal for me to state it more clearly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    That's a shame you were being sarcastic because I was really up for waffles and re runs of poirot

Actually scratch the waffles, chips and beer will do.....Belgians do chips

And Hoegarden is ok

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I should go to Belgos after work as a sign of solidarity.

Also, just got an iPad cover, amongst the packaging is a little pack of silica gel on which is emblazoned the words "THROW AWAY. DO NOT EAT".
    Surely if they removed warnings like this and let natural selection do its thing it would solve a lot of problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silica gel is fucking delicious.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah?

Fun them then, I will eat it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Silica gel is fucking delicious.
    It's a bit on the dry side for my palate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    If it does, it does.

No point being paranoid about it - that is what they want to achieve.
    Indeed. They say they will strike any time, anywhere. So basically that tells me that I might as well take no notice of them because there is nothing I can change to reduce the risk to me. They do seem to have weird ideas. They are hell bent on pissing everyone off, not just one or another sect. So all they seem to be doing is making sure that the entire planet wants to get rid of them and ensuring that even moderate people will be happy if they are bombed to shit in their attempted caliphate. What a bunch of sad losers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Indeed. They say they will strike any time, anywhere. So basically that tells me that I might as well take no notice of them because there is nothing I can change to reduce the risk to me. They do seem to have weird ideas. They are hell bent on pissing everyone off, not just one or another sect. So all they seem to be doing is making sure that the entire planet wants to get rid of them and ensuring that even moderate people will be happy if they are bombed to shit in their attempted caliphate. What a bunch of sad losers.
    Who are you talking about, terrorists or moderates who are happy bombing people?
    Für eure Sicherheit