User Tag List

Page 1981 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 98114811881193119711979198019811982198319912031208124812981 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,810 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winter is here now.

Only got to 17 Celcius today!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in Dubai.
    It's 45...

#melting.
    #godblessaircon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to Dubai in September at the behest of the missus because she's never been before. I tried pleading with her to go in the winter as it's cooler but she was having none of it. She'll probably be complaining it's too hot when we're there. Women.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Their government have said France have to learn to live with terrorism. Fuck that. They need to up the security intelligence.
    Agreed. I can't claim to be any kind of expert on French Intelligence but it must suck to live there right now. They seem extremely lapse.

I read that were 4 Police vans patrolling the area hours before the horrific events in Nice, apparently the Police were instructed to leave the area hours before it happened.

I understand why the Belgian Intelligence sucks due to the fractured nature of their country but France?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The French need to stop selling arms to hateful regimes and funding tyrants and religious nutters. They need to stop interfering in the internal affairs of other countries. And they need to stop partnering with illegal US/ UK aggressions against civilians. Put another way, they need to stop being one of the biggest terror states on the planet.

Then this sort of shit wouldn't happen. On the other hand, the minority wouldn't make more money than normal people could dream about.

So it's a really tough dilemma. Should they few forgo their blood profits or should the many be subject to the consequences?

Hence the wisdom imparted. France will have to learn to live with terrorism.

Convenient. Isn't it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Going to Dubai in September at the behest of the missus because she's never been before. I tried pleading with her to go in the winter as it's cooler but she was having none of it. She'll probably be complaining it's too hot when we're there. Women.
    You should strike her firmly with the back of your hand.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    First time I came here for work I was super-excited so MrsL came with me for a few days and we had an explore. Not that impressed with the place really. It is way too hot and too spread out - I like cities you can walk around, you can't walk around Dubai for those two reasons. But some of the set pieces are impressive. Worth going to for a few days, I'd get bored if I was here for a week. It's quite good for work though as there are nice places to go and see and good places to eat of an evening.
    It just doesn't cool down though, that's the thing I'll never get used to. I came out of the airport about half 12 in the morning in the dead of night and it was still about 39 degrees. And the wind (wasn't too bad last night) isn't a nice cool breeze but more of a hair-dryer in your face.

Should be a bit more bearable in September though. Go to Barasti and shake your booty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the sights are spectacular but it's all just very artificial, I've been once before and I think that's enough really. It was on her bucket list though so I thought I'd keep her sweet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree. Worth seeing but wouldn't go back for a holiday.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    First time I came here for work I was super-excited so MrsL came with me for a few days and we had an explore. Not that impressed with the place really. It is way too hot and too spread out - I like cities you can walk around, you can't walk around Dubai for those two reasons. But some of the set pieces are impressive. Worth going to for a few days, I'd get bored if I was here for a week. It's quite good for work though as there are nice places to go and see and good places to eat of an evening.
    It just doesn't cool down though, that's the thing I'll never get used to. I came out of the airport about half 12 in the morning in the dead of night and it was still about 39 degrees. And the wind (wasn't too bad last night) isn't a nice cool breeze but more of a hair-dryer in your face.

Should be a bit more bearable in September though. Go to Barasti and shake your booty
    Abu Dhabi is much the same, you'd think that it gets dark reasonably early would be a prelude to cooler weather but no, not a bit of it