User Tag List

Page 2007 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 100715071907195719972005200620072008200920172057210725073007 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,070 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you post a single thing without having a dig at another poster here? Isn't this a prime example of the WUM material that other posters have been banned for? Worse in fact, because other posters targeted Wenger rather than individuals here. And this is an Arsenal forum, and Wenger's the manager, so at least the other "WUM" stuff was relevant to the forum. What's your stuff all about? A good 4 or 5 examples in the last eek alone and not a single example from anyone else that I have spotted.

Isn't it true that you are the biggest WUM on here? I mean based on the evidence?

However, I'll answer.

2 titles vs 3 titles. The latter is better, by 1 title. Hardly a dramatic shift in returns and over 20 years nowhere near as impressive as the genuinely top managers in the English game. What you are doing is equating Wenger's 4th Place Trophy triumphs with success. If we finish 4th rather than 12 then Wenger is somehow successful. If that's your standard, and obviously it is Wenger's standard, then fair enough. But better managers wouldn't settle for that, and they haven't settled for it. This ongoing worship of a manager that has had no significant success in 12 years is baffling.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

(Page 354. the league table)
    We were 12th in the table after 36 games, 5 points above the relegation zone. We'd won 11 league games, drawn 10, lost 15.
    Wenger has done 'slightly' better
    I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think the retards mindlessly chanting USA can keep it up all through the Ryder Cup? Or will and act of God happen that causes a fucking comet to land on them?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've kept it up for the last 100 years or so, so I imagine so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They've kept it up for the last 100 years or so, so I imagine so.
    Comet it is then. Maximum casualties please. Smartarse cunts, can't say I care much about golf and I'm no fan of anything European but it's essential for all of humanity for the Europeans to beat these fucking yank trailer bums.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter Willett

Probably the most accurate assessment I have seen of your average yank.
    http://www.smh.com.au/sport/golf/ryd...28-grqyvs.html
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Comet it is then. Maximum casualties please.
    Could you defer it a week, I'm off to Washington tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    State or DC?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DC. Work thing, a technical conference which I kinda booked as a jolly although actually having looked at the agenda I think it will be pretty useful.
    And MrsL is coming out on Wednesday so we can spend some time there afterwards so everyone wins.
    Never been before, looking forward to it.