User Tag List

Page 2018 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 101815181918196820082016201720182019202020282068211825183018 ... LastLast
Results 20,171 to 20,180 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Fair enough.
    There's little doubt we both know what is being said.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I long for this US election to be over with, it's unremittingly grim

If at all possible it's actually worse than the referendum campaign and there was a an actual murder during that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I long for this US election to be over with, it's unremittingly grim

If at all possible it's actually worse than the referendum campaign and there was a an actual murder during that
    Why don't you just tune it out? There's very little impact or intrusion on people in the UK, unless they are inclined to seek it out. But if you do look then you are seeing politics for what it really is, and that's something worth seeing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It's like being sick, we are on the dry heaving now there is nothing more to come it's all essentially over with but still the horrible muscle tightening spasms are there.

Hard to tune out basically.

Ordinarily i might have wanted a Republican to win the White House just to finally wipe the essence of the Clintons from American politics.

But Jesus this Republican? Guy actually won't be happy until he's whipped his poor pathetic supporters up into such a frenzy that they end up hurting or killing someone.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 19-10-2016 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That site is blocked at work so I had to turn Wifi off on my phone and type the URL in.

Wasn't worth it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It's like being sick, we are on the dry heaving now there is nothing more to come it's all essentially over with but still the horrible muscle tightening spasms are there.

Hard to tune out basically.

Ordinarily i might have wanted a Republican to win the White House just to finally wipe the essence of the Clintons from American politics.

But Jesus this Republican? Guy actually won't be happy until he's whipped his poor pathetic supporters up into such a frenzy that they end up hurting or killing someone.
    I think this is the worst election ever. I thought our options were depressing last time out but wow, this really does take the biscuit.
    Clinton, for all the issues with her, does at least seem to have some grip on reality. Yes she's corrupt and self-serving but most politicians towards the top of the tree tend to be.
    Trump though...I think he's downright dangerous. Or maybe he isn't? Who knows? Who knows what he'll do. He has no concrete, consistent policies (aside from building a wall, and that clearly is never going to happen) and constantly contradicts himself.
    Oh, and on top of that he's a racist, a misogynist and a bigot with a serious narcissistic personality disorder.
    Hold me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it odd that a man with no political background whatsoever can can even run for the top office.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I really can't understand is how he can just keep saying stuff without any scrutiny.
    Every time I see him talk (before I turn off for fear of putting my put through the screen) he just keeps spouting stuff which just isn't true and rather than thinking "hang on, is that true?" his supporters whoop and cheer and wave little American flags.

Twats.