User Tag List

Page 2028 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 102815281928197820182026202720282029203020382078212825283028 ... LastLast
Results 20,271 to 20,280 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, the French do the right thing a process the people in 'The Jungle' properly. It's only taken them a decade or more.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    Finally, the French do the right thing a process the people in 'The Jungle' properly. It's only taken them a decade or more.
    In fairness to the French, they couldn't process them because they weren't claiming asylum in France.

On one hand I do think humanitarian considerations aside I don't think you can be too choosy where you end up, life's a bitch.

On the other hand if someone was willingly claiming asylum in France, you'd have to categorise them as being a risk to themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    In fairness to the French, they couldn't process them because they weren't claiming asylum in France.
    So what's changed? I heard a few moths back that some wanted to claim assylum and the French wouldn't let them. That camp was like a shanty town.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    So what's changed? I heard a few moths back that some wanted to claim assylum and the French wouldn't let them. That camp was like a shanty town.
    Well the French didn't want them and they didn't want to stay in France but we didn't want them....Stalemate

But like any impasse it has to be broken, Ariel Sharon couldn't lie in bed as a brain dead empty shell of meat and hair indefinitely and they couldn't be housed in Calais indefinitely.

I think the French were hoping we'd take them, but considering some of our politicians want to do the Dr Christian Szell procedure on the kids we take in....I think they realised we weren't going to fold.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I don't get her complaint, should they have allowed her on the ride and let her risk falling out.

Sorry Tits McGee but why should you be offered a refund, you paid to enter the park not every ride.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to enter her park

Ok, I'll stop that now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting