User Tag List

Page 2052 of 3203 FirstFirst ... 105215521952200220422050205120522053205420622102215225523052 ... LastLast
Results 20,511 to 20,520 of 32027

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Of course.
    Why? Not that I think Hillary is a good candidate, but he's horrible. He even dissed Obama for the way he handled a heckler, which I thought he handled well. The crowd was booing the old man, but he told them to respect him. If I had only hear Trump talking about it I would have thought Obama had grabbed him and physically removed him or something.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Again at the risk of trying to speak for NQ, people who are upset by what Trump says are delicate little flowers who need to get a grip and look at what a blatant criminal Hilary Clinton is (i think there is sufficient evidence to suggest he is on many grounds as well). That Trump is less stupid than he appears and under him America might move slightly more away from globalisation (it won't).
    That Clinton represents dark interests that perpetuate the financial industry (which is actually probably not that unfair an accusation) and although democracy in that country is a total sham like it is in every other western country it's Trump not Clinton that is the lesser of two evils.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Again at the risk of trying to speak for NQ, people who are upset by what Trump says are delicate little flowers who need to get a grip and look at what a blatant criminal Hilary Clinton is (i think there is sufficient evidence to suggest he is on many grounds as well). That Trump is less stupid than he appears and under him America might move slightly more away from globalisation (it won't).
    That Clinton represents dark interests that perpetuate the financial industry (which is actually probably not that unfair an accusation) and although democracy in that country is a total sham like it is in every other western country it's Trump not Clinton that is the lesser of two evils.
    Tbf I'm not thinking that deeply into it. My rule is simple enough. If it disrupts, attrits, degrades or destroys the establishment then I'm pro. If not then I'm against without question. The powers that have directed our society for so long have had ample opportunity to demonstrate they give a fuck about us, even in the way a pet owner would care about his pet. They don't. They see us as raw materials for their own agendas and personal ambitions. I'm fully aware of what the Clinton's are and what they stand for so I oppose them by default. I'd want Blair to win if he was running against them. I'm fully aware of what Trump is, an absolute lightweight by comparison but, most importantly, a lightning rod for the sort of people (if I'm honest) I wouldn't want to have dinner with but are the only types that can throw a spanner is the works because they have so little to lose. I don't imagine for a moment that a Trump victory derails the train, but I think it sends it into a temporary siding.

However, I don't think the election is really that important any more. What's happening now with the counter assault on the Clinton/ Bush gang is genuinely eye-opening. There's a 0.000001% chance that all of western society could be transformed in the next week. Best chance we've had in decades.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh, Trump kissing a baby, I wouldn't let him near my baby.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    Ugh, Trump kissing a baby.
    With or without tongue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    With or without tongue?
    Forked tongue!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh, Trump kissing a baby, I wouldn't let him near my baby.
    Is that what you call it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't directed at you. I'm not saying anything until next week because most people simply don't have the capacity to believe what's happening under their very noses. So a nobody like me will gain zero traction by revealing what's about to happen. But when US officials speak up then even the most fervent mainstream, drip-fed dopes will pay attention.
    I wish you would, I am curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you would, I am curious.
    The 33K emails. They have been recovered, in full. There's all sorts of shit going on now, how much of it will come out I don't know.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 33K emails. They have been recovered, in full. There's all sorts of shit going on now, how much of it will come out I don't know.
    How much is there to come out? I don't know.