User Tag List

Page 2054 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 105415541954200420442052205320542055205620642104215425543054 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I thought the FBI were in 'open revolt'. Now they're saying there's no evidence of criminality?
    No, Comey is saying there's no criminality indicated in what must be a very small subset of duplicate emails that have been found in the latest cache. If you were aware of any of the technicalities involved in this, which I can confidently predict you aren't, you'd know that any new material would have to go to the relevant agency for confirmation of its status and this would of course take longer than a week.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    the thing is there maybe evidence still to find of criminality, but it was clear nothing was going to be found on these particular e-mails because they were related to the aptly named Anthony Wiener who was married to one of Clinton's aides....unless he was sending classified dick pics to world leaders it seemed abundantly clear from the off this was utterly fatuous.

Comey was a Republican so his decision to go public about these e-mails could be little more than an attempt to slow down democratic momentum in the house and senate races, because these elections are often tied into the fate of presidential candidates the "coat tail" effect, and would explain why he has decided now there is no case to answer two days before the election where it's too late for any momentum swing back to the Democrats.
    Completely wrong on all counts. These emails relate to Abedin, not Weiner. And Comey being a republican has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. This investigation has not been closed, it wasn't closed before October and it's not closed now. Comey is not permitted to release information that might affect an election within a 6 month period prior to election day. So there's that question to be answered. And now he's done it again. At least three possibilities here. He's collaborating directly with the Clinton campaign and the Clinton related cache was scrubbed before his announcement (most likely as the FBI had this information for months). Or he's put his arse on the line to try to warn the electorate about the extent of Clinton criminality (highly unlikely because he could have called for indictment earlier instead of bowing to the compromised Justice department). Or the NYPD and lower tiers of the FBI put enough heat on him and he was forced to act. Maybe it's a combination of two or more. Maybe the Clinton Gang took advantage of internal disputes to set this up and maybe that's why the hag was calling for the emails to be released. We don't know what's going on inside those agencies but what we do know beyond all shadow of doubt (because Comey conformed this despite the fact he wouldn't take things further) is Clinton is corrupt and guilty of serious criminal activity. Apparently there's a poll out there that states 87% of Americans believe Clinton committed criminal actions. Well she did so that's encouraging. However, some 30 or 40% or Americans are still prepared to vote for her. So that means there are voters who believe Clinton is a criminal and yet they are going to vote for her. That's just staggering and shows the extent to which mental illness has gripped society in general.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Abedin who happens to be Weiner's ex wife and it's related to their investigation into him for sending indecent photographs to minors

I think if Comey was being bought off or threatened by the Clinton team, it's unlikely he would have brought this to the surface in the first place. And there is nothing saying information cannot be released it's generally considered not the done thing, and Comey's actions break with precedent rather than any strict regulation.

And as to your assertion that people must be mentally ill not to vote for Trump (no that's not directly what you've said, but it's the implication). I have no doubt the poll where the vast majority believe Clinton has acted in a criminal way is true, but i don't think Criminality is as binary as all that....plus the issue is not who they want as president it's who they don't want. America has a fair higher ethnic diversity than the UK, and Blacks and now Hispanics do not want to vote for someone they think is contemptuous of them, someone who they think will make their lives worse.

And that's why especially with Hispanics you are seeing record turnout in early voting

And i think there is a certain luxury to be disdainful of that if you are a white male (which i assume you are). People know in that country what Clinton is about from White water, to the denouncement of her husband's accusers and her own at the very least questionable behaviour whilst Secretary of State.....they might not like her or trust her to always behave in the right way, but there is far less uncertainty about her than there is about a man for whom all of this is a vanity project (you could argue that it is for most politicians but even they have policy goals and aims).
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 07-11-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This first.

And as to your assertion that people must be mentally ill not to vote for Trump (no that's not directly what you've said, but it's the implication).
    Out of order, wouldn't you say? If I was a yank I wouldn't be voting for Trump so why do you think by focusing on the extreme immorality of Clinton voters I'd suddenly be driven to breaking my own principles? I'm not a believer in the lesser of two evils.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i think there is a certain luxury to be disdainful of that if you are a white male (which i assume you are).
    I'm not.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This first.

Out of order, wouldn't you say? If I was a yank I wouldn't be voting for Trump so why do you think by focusing on the extreme immorality of Clinton voters I'd suddenly be driven to breaking my own principles? I'm not a believer in the lesser of two evils.
    You wouldn't be voting full stop i'd assume

So not mentally ill but immoral?

You say you are not a believer in the lesser of two evils, but you stated the other day you hoped Trump won because he to you represents that very notion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i think there is a certain luxury to be disdainful of that if you are a white male (which i assume you are). People know in that country what Clinton is about from White water, to the denouncement of her husband's accusers and her own at the very least questionable behaviour whilst Secretary of State.....they might not like her or trust her to always behave in the right way, but there is far less uncertainty about her than there is about a man for whom all of this is a vanity project (you could argue that it is for most politicians but even they have policy goals and aims).
    It seems what you are saying here is that many people know the system is broken but they don't have enough personal respect to do anything about it. So they are guided down one of the two paths presented to them, without protest. Rather like the Jews who we are supposed to feel sorry for. Do you see how it works? If a Jew walks into a gas chamber then we lament. If a Palestinian says fuck that and fires a rocket into your face , well, fucking terrorist basically. Do you not sense a deep subservience and a crushing personal defeat baked into so many people? You can have sympathy for those people, but do you respect them? Deep down? Where is the line drawn? When do people eventually say no, this shit just isn't right and I don't care if it costs me personally today because I know sure as fuck it's going to cost me somewhere down the line. Now you look at the minority who are prepared to stand up or at least resist and can you see the true minority that is being abused? Black, white, alien, does it matter?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm not.
    I'm sorry for my assumption Madam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    You wouldn't be voting full stop i'd assume

So not mentally ill but immoral?

You say you are not a believer in the lesser of two evils, but you stated the other day you hoped Trump won because he to you represents that very notion.
    No, I said I wanted trump to win because he'll cause more chaos in the system. Not actual, nuclear war chaos, but Oh fuck, how do we control the rabble he brought with him? As I said, I wouldn't enjoy sitting down to dinner with that rabble, but I trust them to be more human that the fucking chattering, preening plastic people who claim civility. With Clinton you get 8 more years of a rapidly rotting system that will eventually result in total collapse. With Trump you get a pause and a regrouping. He won't change a damn thing in the long run but if we have to have one of these miscreants installed as the puppet king then Trump at least causes a tremor and offers the chance of delay while maybe a genuine resistance takes shape. Added to that, when Trump let's all those fervent supporters down there will be genuine outrage, maybe even enough outrage for a few people to stand up. Everyone will just go back to sleep if Clinton is selected.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It seems what you are saying here is that many people know the system is broken but they don't have enough personal respect to do anything about it. So they are guided down one of the two paths presented to them, without protest. Rather like the Jews who we are supposed to feel sorry for. Do you see how it works? If a Jew walks into a gas chamber then we lament. If a Palestinian says fuck that and fires a rocket into your face , well, fucking terrorist basically. Do you not sense a deep subservience and a crushing personal defeat baked into so many people? You can have sympathy for those people, but do you respect them? Deep down? Where is the line drawn? When do people eventually say no, this shit just isn't right and I don't care if it costs me personally today because I know sure as fuck it's going to cost me somewhere down the line. Now you look at the minority who are prepared to stand up or at least resist and can you see the true minority that is being abused? Black, white, alien, does it matter?
    No i'm saying people don't have an all or nothing mentality, I'm saying they don't care enough about Clinton's misdemeanours to make it worthwhile either voting for Trump or abstaining and risking their fellow Americans taking advantage of their polling booth absence to vote him in.
    You say race doesn't matter but for someone who has ran a campaign dividing the country down racial lines, it then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that people are going to vote according to ethnic self-interest.
    Whether you agree with them or not, they don't look at Clinton and think she's going to make my life more difficult than it already is.