User Tag List

Page 2055 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 105515551955200520452053205420552056205720652105215525553055 ... LastLast
Results 20,541 to 20,550 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I'm sorry for my assumption Madam
    Nobody really know anything much about anyone online.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No i'm saying people don't have an all or nothing mentality, I'm saying they don't care enough about Clinton's misdemeanours to make it worthwhile either voting for Trump or abstaining and risking their fellow Americans taking advantage of their polling booth absence to vote him in.
    You say race doesn't matter but for someone who has ran a campaign dividing the country down racial lines, it then becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that people are going to vote according to ethnic self-interest.
    Whether you agree with them or not, they don't look at Clinton and think she's going to make my life more difficult than it already is.
    The bit highlighted could do with some explanation.

Trump has said illegal immigrants should be kicked out. I agree with that 100% and so do many American, Europeans, Australians, Indians I'll bet. I don't want borders at all and I'd prefer 100% free movement provided it was backed by the removal of the state and therefore the removal of the conditions that cause the mass migration of people. But if we must have these crappy systems and rules then at least let the fucking rules apply. This is what Trump has been told to say and it's not at all a racist message. Because the Clinton gang can't speak about policy because of its blatant track record it must instead create a crisis in opposition policy. If Latinos and blacks are stupid enough to continue voting for a party that has walled them into an underclass environment then that's their right. But they should at least find the time to figure out what racism actually is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    As it should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it should be.
    Apart from Google of course.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The bit highlighted could do with some explanation.

Trump has said illegal immigrants should be kicked out. I agree with that 100% and so do many American, Europeans, Australians, Indians I'll bet. I don't want borders at all and I'd prefer 100% free movement provided it was backed by the removal of the state and therefore the removal of the conditions that cause the mass migration of people. But if we must have these crappy systems and rules then at least let the fucking rules apply. This is what Trump has been told to say and it's not at all a racist message. Because the Clinton gang can't speak about policy because of its blatant track record it must instead create a crisis in opposition policy. If Latinos and blacks are stupid enough to continue voting for a party that has walled them into an underclass environment then that's their right. But they should at least find the time to figure out what racism actually is.
    Well if you are regarding everyone who has crossed the border as a rapist or having engaged in criminal behaviour additional to that of your immigration status the way Trump has, i think people are going to take that personally. You can have your opinion that they are over sensitive or stupid and you are entitled to that, but as you've stated that you support Trump as an agent of chaos...it is kind of understandable that people don't want chaos....especially when it's easy to be angry and say what you don't like and not so easy going forward to decide on what you do want as an alternative.

Of course there is an argument that freedom of movement benefits no-one but the big players in globalisation, i'm not unsympathetic to this argument. But this isn't really the basis of what Trump is campaigning for and even those that support Trump are exasperated by the racial polemic he has engaged in.

And let's be fair the system you hate benefits as much from a tougher immigration system as much as it does free movement, because employing illegals you have a more direct way to undercut wages.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 07-11-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if you are regarding everyone who has crossed the border as a rapist or having engaged in criminal behaviour additional to that of your immigration status the way Trump has, i think people are going to take that personally. You can have your opinion that they are over sensitive or stupid and you are entitled to that, but as you've stated that you support Trump as an agent of chaos...it is kind of understandable that people don't want chaos....especially when it's easy to be angry and say what you don't like and not so easy going forward to decide on what you do want as an alternative.

Of course there is an argument that freedom of movement benefits no-one but the big players in globalisation, i'm not unsympathetic to this argument. But this isn't really the basis of what Trump is campaigning for and even those that support Trump are exasperated by the racial polemic he has engaged in.

And let's be fair the system you hate benefits as much from a tougher immigration system as much as it does free movement, because employing illegals you have a more direct way to undercut wages.
    Everyone who has crossed the border illegally HAS engaged in criminal activity. Why pretend otherwise? By the rules upon which people will be voting to uphold. Not me, not people who believe in liberty, but those who participate in the anointment of the state. Why can't they accept and follow their own rules? Same with Clinton's criminality. Why are they voting for her instead of insisting she go to jail? What is it these voters actually believe in? Anything? Or do they believe in two starkly contrasting viewpoints at the same time? Yes they do.

As for chaos. War. Hunger. Homelessness. Banking bailouts and austerity. Structural fraud. Healthcare for profit. State abuse of children. Private sector abuse of the elderly. The destruction of the family. Why is this chaos tolerable and yet the potential disruption or disintegration of the state so terrifying? There are many kinds of chaos. Some of it is taught from birth as being normal and inevitable. Some of it is made taboo. We can guess which form of chaos is beneficial for the few at the expense of the many and we can just as easily guess which form of chaos is labelled as undesirable.

Me, personally, I can't conceive of such a thing as an illegal alien. How can it be illegal to walk from place to place on a planet you just so happen to have been born upon? Makes not one bit of sense. But if you keep on electing violent gangs who partition the planet up as their own little crime empires then suddenly you can be illegally walking on a planet you were born upon, so say the fuckers with the guns. And if everyone is coerced into the service of these gangs and the gang territory has x amount of resources then in order to survive you are compelled to play the survival game. Under the state system you can't have everyone crammed into one place even if every other place is being bombed to hell and has become unfit to live in. It's a cruel analysis but that's unsurprising as the condition is caused by insane criminals after all. If we accept this as somehow normal, THEN we can talk about the "rights" and the "wrongs" of it. But what I say is if you endorse fucked up, immoral laws the live by them in a bed of your own making. So kick the illegals out. Men, women, children. Put them in a truck, drive them over the border and kick their arses into the desert because this is quite normal behaviour for human beings as things currently stand (which is why most are mentally ill because their brains get overloaded by the dire emergency warnings from their consciences). And play the other side too. When you want their stuff just go and bomb the shit out of them. Best of both worlds is bomb them out of their own country then deny them access to yours. Talk about a win win. But neither candidate has had the guts to go for the big prize. One wants to bomb them and let them in to boost the electoral turnout (still quite a good win win but there are costs attached), the other isn't so keen on the bombing (he hasn't met the Joint Chief's of Death and Mayhem yet) so feels justified in asking them to piss off. And so I guess you could call Trump half a humanitarian as things stand, provided you use the language of the looney bin and don't stray into reality.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Everyone who has crossed the border illegally HAS engaged in criminal activity. Why pretend otherwise? By the rules upon which people will be voting to uphold. Not me, not people who believe in liberty, but those who participate in the anointment of the state. Why can't they accept and follow their own rules? Same with Clinton's criminality. Why are they voting for her instead of insisting she go to jail? What is it these voters actually believe in? Anything? Or do they believe in two starkly contrasting viewpoints at the same time? Yes they do.

As for chaos. War. Hunger. Homelessness. Banking bailouts and austerity. Structural fraud. Healthcare for profit. State abuse of children. Private sector abuse of the elderly. The destruction of the family. Why is this chaos tolerable and yet the potential disruption or disintegration of the state so terrifying? There are many kinds of chaos. Some of it is taught from birth as being normal and inevitable. Some of it is made taboo. We can guess which form of chaos is beneficial for the few at the expense of the many and we can just as easily guess which form of chaos is labelled as undesirable.

Me, personally, I can't conceive of such a thing as an illegal alien. How can it be illegal to walk from place to place on a planet you just so happen to have been born upon? Makes not one bit of sense. But if you keep on electing violent gangs who partition the planet up as their own little crime empires then suddenly you can be illegally walking on a planet you were born upon, so say the fuckers with the guns. And if everyone is coerced into the service of these gangs and the gang territory has x amount of resources then in order to survive you are compelled to play the survival game. Under the state system you can't have everyone crammed into one place even if every other place is being bombed to hell and has become unfit to live in. It's a cruel analysis but that's unsurprising as the condition is caused by insane criminals after all. If we accept this as somehow normal, THEN we can talk about the "rights" and the "wrongs" of it. But what I say is if you endorse fucked up, immoral laws the live by them in a bed of your own making. So kick the illegals out. Men, women, children. Put them in a truck, drive them over the border and kick their arses into the desert because this is quite normal behaviour for human beings as things currently stand (which is why most are mentally ill because their brains get overloaded by the dire emergency warnings from their consciences). And play the other side too. When you want their stuff just go and bomb the shit out of them. Best of both worlds is bomb them out of their own country then deny them access to yours. Talk about a win win. But neither candidate has had the guts to go for the big prize. One wants to bomb them and let them in to boost the electoral turnout (still quite a good win win but there are costs attached), the other isn't so keen on the bombing (he hasn't met the Joint Chief's of Death and Mayhem yet) so feels justified in asking them to piss off. And so I guess you could call Trump half a humanitarian as things stand, provided you use the language of the looney bin and don't stray into reality.
    I could answer all of these almost philosophical issues you raise, but i suspect i wouldn't be doing myself or the questions justice in a paragraph or two.

Because clearly these go far beyond the remit of an election in one country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me be clear, breakfast means breakfast.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting you say that given how much you seem to have concluded about me...

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Interesting you say that given how much you seem to have concluded about me...
    You do take it all so personally.