User Tag List

Page 2066 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 106615661966201620562064206520662067206820762116216625663066 ... LastLast
Results 20,651 to 20,660 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    And Trump's Policies were as clean as a whistle. Oh lord....

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Dona...ign_Policy.htm

Exactly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Trump's Policies were as clean as a whistle. Oh lord....

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Dona...ign_Policy.htm
    Again, there's a huge difference between some guy sounding off to get elected and a woman that is directly responsible for slaughtering hundreds of thousands of human beings. There just is. And if Trump carries on where Obama/ Clinton left off then sure, he joins the ranks of the war criminals and serial killers than we've seen stream through our hallowed parliaments over the decades. But right now there's simply no comparison. Why it even has to be explained that it's a good thing people rejected that woman is tough to understand. Reasoning seems to be, well maybe Trump is Hitler, therefore let's stick with the Hilter we know. So maybe Trump won't be Hitler. At least it's possible for that to happen, whereas with Clinton it's not. She's already joined that club and it can't be un-joined.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Wait, do you think people voted because they're worried about Syrians? Give me a break. When Trump is faced with similar situations, what do you think he'll do?
    Where did I say people voted because they are worried about Syrians? I'm saying I'm very pleased and relieved the majority did not vote for a career criminal and mass killer. Me. Not Joe Blo, as Moore would put it. I'm saying it would have marked a very nasty downturn had the majority voted in this creature, for any reason. It would have suggested the American population has moved beyond redemption. I'm pleased that didn't happen.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the thing Selass, no one cared about the policies and why should they? People kid themselves every election into thinking these things matter, when hardly any - if any - are implemented. And then a new one comes along with new promise...round and round we go. He didn't hide the fact he was making it all up as he went along and yet people still bought into it. So when people begin to see through him, as is always the case, the they'll have a real choice to make. Do they go back to the tired and trusted corrupt politicians that have fucked up the world to this point, go even further right wing or say enough is enough?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Where did I say people voted because they are worried about Syrians? I'm saying I'm very pleased and relieved the majority did not vote for a career criminal and mass killer. Me. Not Joe Blo, as Moore would put it. I'm saying it would have marked a very nasty downturn had the majority voted in this creature, for any reason. It would have suggested the American population has moved beyond redemption. I'm pleased that didn't happen.
    Why does not voting for Hilary suggest they're not beyond redemption when they've voted for a candidate that hasn't suggested he'll do anything different to what Hilary when it comes to mass killing? They've thrown their support behind an unethical business man and now he has the keys to the White House. We've seen how he handles things as a successful business man. 'Grab em by the Pussy, you can do what you want! Great! Let's give him more power and see how far he takes things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Why does not voting for Hilary suggest they're not beyond redemption when they've voted for a candidate that hasn't suggested he'll do anything different to what Hilary when it comes to mass killing? They've thrown their support behind an unethical business man and now he has the keys to the White House. We've seen how he handles things as a successful business man. 'Grab em by the Pussy, you can do what you want! Great! Let's give him more power and see how far he takes things.
    What are you on about? This is a simple concept. Clinton has committed crimes against humanity. Trump hasn't. He might, most American presidents do. But he hasn't yet whereas Clinton has. So don't vote for the one who has. Don't vote for anyone preferably, but definitely don't vote for the bitch who kills people. What is it with politics that makes people forget these human fundamentals?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    This is the thing Selass, no one cared about the policies and why should they? People kid themselves every election into thinking these things matter, when hardly any - if any - are implemented. And then a new one comes along with new promise...round and round we go. He didn't hide the fact he was making it all up as he went along and yet people still bought into it. So when people begin to see through him, as is always the case, the they'll have a real choice to make. Do they go back to the tired and trusted corrupt politicians that have fucked up the world to this point, go even further right wing or say enough is enough?
    Simple enough to understand.
    Für eure Sicherheit