User Tag List

Page 2068 of 3191 FirstFirst ... 106815681968201820582066206720682069207020782118216825683068 ... LastLast
Results 20,671 to 20,680 of 31909

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    He can't do shit because he's a figurehead. The people behind and above him run the show. He can't cut ties with the Saudi's because they need the oil. He can't stop the arms trade because war makes too much money for America. He can't fuck with the banks because they hold and control the financial structure of the world so integral to keeping everything just about ticking over.

This wasn't a vote for Trump. It was a vote for themselves. Worn down by decades of lies and broken promises. They are desperate for anything different. Of course, in a few years they'll realise that they've been tricked again but hopefully real change comes once people fully give up on the jokers who fuck them over every half a decade. Austerity, broken families, societal breakdown and increasing poverty wasn't going to lead to dead ends, something had to give in the end. As we saw here with Brexit, Le Pen to come in France, how Austria almost experienced. Voting numbers have been declining for decades and people are close to rock bottom, not yet, but almost. It couldn't continue forever and there could be madness to follow but out of destruction comes something new. Who knows what that is right now but it can't remain like this forever.
    Yep.

It's the same as when my politically pushy and biased leftie economics tutor (a know-it-all twat woman of all proportions) did a dance of delight in front of the class when Blair et al won in 97.

Little did she know then, that old Tony would roger her right up the arse. I only wish I could have seen her smug face when nothing changed, and her little labour world fell apart.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to worry about what's ushered in next because the campaign and policies on display were anything but progressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KANYE 2020
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I think you’ve lost the plot. You’re reaching for every straw and I can’t understand why you’d form an argument around morality. The point I’m making and you clearly keep missing is the fact that even as a successful businessman and in the tame world of real estate, Trump has made some unethical calls and abused his power. All for his own benefit and greed. So the little he’s been trusted with, he’s abused. So what more and how far will it go as President?

Most Presidents and those in power always have to make tough calls when it comes to military action. We all know that. But the people voting for Trump, those historical Republican states, have a history of being in favour of military action and want to see a tough President in charge and that’s something Clinton has had to battle against. That perception that a woman in the war room would be a pushover. You’re forming the wrong argument. I totally understand where Kano is coming from and agree that after charade of Trump is over and he proves himself to be the typical politician and fucks over his voters, where will they go next?

But I can’t keep going back on forth on this one. It’s a waste of time.
    Back on plot now thanks to you telling me the guy who just got elected is a self serving con artist. Oh wow! Really? I didn't know, thanks for telling me. But you also seem to be telling me Americans should have therefore voted for Bush/ Clinton/ Bush / Clinton. Sounds utterly crazy, I wonder why you would suggest something that crazy?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you had stuck a fiver on Leicester winning the league, UK leaving the EU and Trump becoming president, you'd have won yourself £15m.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What are you on about? This is a simple concept. Clinton has committed crimes against humanity. Trump hasn't. He might, most American presidents do. But he hasn't yet whereas Clinton has. So don't vote for the one who has. Don't vote for anyone preferably, but definitely don't vote for the bitch who kills people. What is it with politics that makes people forget these human fundamentals?
    With due respect NQ, most American people don't give a FF about that either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Back on plot now thanks to you telling me the guy who just got elected is a self serving con artist. Oh wow! Really? I didn't know, thanks for telling me. But you also seem to be telling me Americans should have therefore voted for Bush/ Clinton/ Bush / Clinton. Sounds utterly crazy, I wonder why you would suggest something that crazy?
    I’m calling bullshit on this idea that American’s have somehow awoken, rejected the establishment, have voted for change, or couldn’t bring themselves to vote for a ‘career criminal’, as you put it. The battle lines drawn for the campaign should be enough evidence. They’ll fall for the same shit again just as long as the clothes are different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post

Exactly my point! Most of the red states won't a strong President that's not afraid to take military action. It's not as if Trump has been running around saying he wants peace and committed to disarming nukes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    People need their heads testing if they think Mr 'Grab em by the Pussy' Trump is going to lead them anywhere. He's a product of the establishment and doesn't give a shit about ordinary people. He's just gamed the system. What makes him different from a politician is that he's brazen and brash enough to say who he's fucking over. That doesn't make him a better choice. Well done, America! They're going to feel this one.
    Watch out Merkel!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    But I do. I'm only interested in this from my perspective. I'm very glad that for whatever reasons a vicious career criminal and war criminal failed to win the presidency and usher in another bunch of neoliberal, globalist scumbags.
    Für eure Sicherheit