User Tag List

Page 2069 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 106915691969201920592067206820692070207120792119216925693069 ... LastLast
Results 20,681 to 20,690 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I’m calling bullshit on this idea that American’s have somehow awoken, rejected the establishment, have voted for change, or couldn’t bring themselves to vote for a ‘career criminal’, as you put it. The battle lines drawn for the campaign should be enough evidence. They’ll fall for the same shit again just as long as the clothes are different.
    Sounds like you resent the right of people to vote against your own preference. And there's a pretty hefty apology for Clinton in there too, perhaps you aren't up to speed on Clinton's career nor her scumbag husband's? I doesn't sound like you care much anyway. America, Europe, Africa, Asia, plenty of people are waking. Still a small minority but the shit has got so obvious that people are noticing. Some people. Yes sure, plenty of people will keep falling for the same old shit. But an increasing number aren't. There is a slim hope that somewhere down the line we can do something different to this.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Sounds like you resent the right of people to vote against your own preference. And there's a pretty hefty apology for Clinton in there too, perhaps you aren't up to speed on Clinton's career nor her scumbag husband's? I doesn't sound like you care much anyway. America, Europe, Africa, Asia, plenty of people are waking. Still a small minority but the shit has got so obvious that people are noticing. Some people. Yes sure, plenty of people will keep falling for the same old shit. But an increasing number aren't. There is a slim hope that somewhere down the line we can do something different to this.
    Knock it off, NQ. If this were a campaign based on progressive politics and not the usual spin, I'd hear your argument. Seems like you're the one getting caught up in the Hilary vs Trump thing now.
    Last edited by Power n Glory; 09-11-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to admit that Trump has said things to con votes, how is this progressive? How have people woken up if the same lie delivered but just in a new way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neither candidate was a good choice for President. Trump has lawsuits hanging over him, so he is corrupt and it doesn't matter if 'it's not the same thing' as Clinton, there's still a corrupt, criminal heading to the White House.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets just hope that he's held to account by one of the numerous women and children that he's sexually assaulted.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Lets just hope that he's held to account by one of the numerous women and children that he's sexually assaulted.
    I didn't know he had sexually assaulted children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    I didn't know he had sexually assaulted children.
    Neither did I, but if we keep saying it I'm sure we can make it stick.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Neither did I, but if we keep saying it I'm sure we can make it stick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I’m calling bullshit on this idea that American’s have somehow awoken, rejected the establishment, have voted for change, or couldn’t bring themselves to vote for a ‘career criminal’, as you put it. The battle lines drawn for the campaign should be enough evidence. They’ll fall for the same shit again just as long as the clothes are different.
    I think they have rejected the establishment, the election was won in the mid west Michigan, Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all went for Trump these states have gone for the Democrats in almost every election since 1988.

They are all identikits, states with large metropolitan areas and sparser small town areas and the small towns are sick of an elite both politically and in the media that has belittled them and the pace of change caused by globalisation that left them behind.

They didn't vote for Trump because they are racist, they voted for him because him making racist remarks isn't important to them when governments republican and democrat have shipped manafacturing jobs overseas and the only jobs they can get are in cities where they can't afford to live.

Small businesses replaced by Starbucks, McDonalds and Walmart.

Trump is a manipulative con man who doesn't give a shit about them, but they think The Clintons of this world just ignore and look down on them.

They probably know they run the risk of being duped, but the risk seemed worth it.