User Tag List

Page 2070 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 107015701970202020602068206920702071207220802120217025703070 ... LastLast
Results 20,691 to 20,700 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Neither did I, but if we keep saying it I'm sure we can make it stick.
    He is awaiting a trial date for a case being brought against him for sexual assault of a minor

Now most likely it will be settled out of court, and if not he can be called President Nonce

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    He is awaiting a trial date for a case being brought against him for sexual assault of a minor

Now most likely it will be settled out of court, and if not he can be called President Nonce
    A criminal act (if he is found guilty) should not be settled out of court, he should go to prison. Now where have I heard something similar said to that in this election?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    She's taken out a lawsuit so it's a civil case technically, plus as its historic case and he will have expensive legal defence probably won't get anywhere in the criminal courts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they have rejected the establishment, the election was won in the mid west Michigan, Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all went for Trump these states have gone for the Democrats in almost every election since 1988.

They are all identikits, states with large metropolitan areas and sparser small town areas and the small towns are sick of an elite both politically and in the media that has belittled them and the pace of change caused by globalisation that left them behind.

They didn't vote for Trump because they are racist, they voted for him because him making racist remarks isn't important to them when governments republican and democrat have shipped manafacturing jobs overseas and the only jobs they can get are in cities where they can't afford to live.

Small businesses replaced by Starbucks, McDonalds and Walmart.

Trump is a manipulative con man who doesn't give a shit about them, but they think The Clintons of this world just ignore and look down on them.

They probably know they run the risk of being duped, but the risk seemed worth it.
    I didn't say I thought they were racists. That's a different argument.

That last part is why I say this isn't a change. Swap a few name tags, swap red for green and blue and for yellow,but deliver the same lie and people will probably fall for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the episode was I thinking of this morning and after Boris and Gove disappeared after the Brexit vote.

It will be interesting to see how all this unravels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    KANYE 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just seen this.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I didn't say I thought they were racists. That's a different argument.

That last part is why I say this isn't a change. Swap a few name tags, swap red for green and blue and for yellow,but deliver the same lie and people will probably fall for it.
    I didn't say you did call them racist, but a lot of people are incredulous as to why someone can come out with the invective Trump has come out with and that people will still vote for that person, and the bottom line is they don't care.

Oh no i don't think this is a change at all, anymore than Brexit is a change against the march of Globalisation.......but it's abundantly clear that's why people voted the way they did.

And as i've stated that these people aren't necessarily stupid either, they know there is a good chance things won't change but I think they have probably decided it can't get any worse so it's worth the risk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't say you did call them racist, but a lot of people are incredulous as to why someone can come out with the invective Trump has come out with and that people will still vote for that person, and the bottom line is they don't care.

Oh no i don't think this is a change at all, anymore than Brexit is a change against the march of Globalisation.......but it's abundantly clear that's why people voted the way they did.

And as i've stated that these people aren't necessarily stupid either, they know there is a good chance things won't change but I think they have probably decided it can't get any worse so it's worth the risk
    Hence my whole stance.

You may not be so harsh on the assessment but anyone that voted in Trump needs their head testing. It's a stupid decision. I suspect some people chose not to vote because they're unimpressed by both candidates and had enough of the system on a whole.