User Tag List

Page 2076 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 107615761976202620662074207520762077207820862126217625763076 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,760 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just listen to these libtards. They really don't get that their "cool" doesn't extend beyond their bubble. The real world goes on around them but they are oblivious to it. Everyone is uneducated compared to them. Listen to them and figure out who's dumb.

Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Just listen to these libtards. They really don't get that their "cool" doesn't extend beyond their bubble. The real world goes on around them but they are oblivious to it. Everyone is uneducated compared to them. Listen to them and figure out who's dumb.

Did anyone ask them if they actually voted?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Did anyone ask them if they actually voted?
    Yeah. Earlier. Most of them said they supported Bernie and voted for Hillary. I had a friend (well, somebody I was forced into the same vicinity as through work) who interned for Prescott when he ran his rotten campaign and got his arse kicked by Blair. He was like these 'tards, total histrionics that only abate when they need to take a sip of champagne. A real die hard BNP foot soldier would probably be my least favourite political type to get stuck in a lift with, apart from a right wing leftist. There's nothing worse than a right wing left winger.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I must admit I find the histrionics somewhat difficult to stomach, total lack of self-reflection given the criticism of the petulance shown by the Right when Obama got elected both times.

It's a tribal thing, people seem to pick political sides like they would football teams and wrap themselves in the cloak of certainty and identity they derive from it

How Trump behaves now he realises he is representing an entire country remains to be seen, he seems almost chastened in being conciliatory but one wonders how long such discipline can actually last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tram accident is pretty grim. I can't remember the speed it takes that corner but I know it does bomb down the tracks on certain parts. My sons best mate was on there and had his arm split open by glass and he knew the 19 yr old that died.

Meanwhile Miley Cyrus cries to the world because the spoilt little cunt picked the wrong side in an election.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I must admit I find the histrionics somewhat difficult to stomach, total lack of self-reflection given the criticism of the petulance shown by the Right when Obama got elected both times.

It's a tribal thing, people seem to pick political sides like they would football teams and wrap themselves in the cloak of certainty and identity they derive from it

How Trump behaves now he realises he is representing an entire country remains to be seen, he seems almost chastened in being conciliatory but one wonders how long such discipline can actually last.
    As I have been saying, the left needs to reclaim the left from these socialite cuckoos. I have plenty of time for the real left, though I don't agree with a lot of the stuff they tag on to the fundamentals and can't figure out why they have to carry so much trivial baggage along with them. But as a stage we could pass through towards genuine liberty we stand a better chance with the left than the corporate hijacked right. I think the tribalism you refer to is fake, simply a way for frat houses on the same campus to distinguish themselves and that's why they do it so noisily, in case anyone notices the fundamental similarities. This is a poor substitute for the genuine ideological differences that used to drive the far more serious debates and struggles from the past.

Here's a marxist I'd rather listen to than any of those shitty, liberal "progressives" on the centre left (aka authoritarianism) or those antichrist type religious materialists on the centre right (aka authoritarianism). It's a calm put-down for all the hair tearing fags who have shit a brick as they await the arrival of Hitler Trump at their door. If anything Trump will probably do less than the almost comatose Obama.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is wrong with people theses days? I would never have voted for Trump in a million years but a democratic process voted him in, accept it and get over it! It's just like the remain voters here, keep having a referendum until we get the result we want. Stop being spoilt brats, just do what you can to make your own life and it's environs fair and happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    What is wrong with people theses days? I would never have voted for Trump in a million years but a democratic process voted him in, accept it and get over it! It's just like the remain voters here, keep having a referendum until we get the result we want. Stop being spoilt brats, just do what you can to make your own life and it's environs fair and happy.
    While I agree the crying for 7 thousand years is a bit pathetic, so is the 'you lost get over it' attitude.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.