User Tag List

Page 2080 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 108015801980203020702078207920802081208220902130218025803080 ... LastLast
Results 20,791 to 20,800 of 32037

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is that what it's logically on par with?
    Yes. OK, If I really need to spell this out, here goes: Messi hasn't scored for Arsenal because...? Come on, you can do it... I'll give you a clue: Has he ever played for Arsenal? There you go!
    So Trump hasn't started any wars because...come on, I'm sure you can join those dots. But it's pretty clear from his rhetoric he's going to.

Like I said, thick as pig shit.
    No, you're thick as pig shit, YOU'RE thick as pig shit.
    Some Donald Trump level arguing there. Enjoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    No, but your logic is that he's the better choice because he hasn't started a war yet, which is on a par logically with saying Messi is shit because he's never scored for Arsenal.
    It makes no sense. Especially when you argue 87% of voters have a problem with Hilary’s ‘criminal past’ but have heard what Trump has said and still voted for him. What the heck is there hope for if warmongering is a key concern and he’s openly said he’ll bomb the shit out of ISIS? What’s encouraging about that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're crying and having tantrums because of the criminal (and misogynist, and racist, and bigot, and sexual abuser) who did get elected...
    So they care so much about women, blacks, hispanics do they? And they aren't into sexual abuse? So why do they cheer a woman who has intimate ties with regimes like that in Saudi Arabia? And where were they as the ghetto spiralled out of control during 50 years of Democratic rule? And do they still cheer when Bill Clinton hauls his sorry arse onto the stage? I think they do, don't they? Again, these are all things that have happened. And yet no tears when Clinton announced her candidacy, no smashing shit up. Not even tears when she stole the nomination from Sanders. Here they all are with their Clinton pins calling the other guy every name under the sun.

Glad we don't have to take these people seriously.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. OK, If I really need to spell this out, here goes: Messi hasn't scored for Arsenal because...? Come on, you can do it... I'll give you a clue: Has he ever played for Arsenal? There you go!
    So Trump hasn't started any wars because...come on, I'm sure you can join those dots. But it's pretty clear from his rhetoric he's going to.

He's very smart. He uses good words. The best words.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm done laughing at you. I'll let other have a go.

Read it again moron. DOH!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    It makes no sense. Especially when you argue 87% of voters have a problem with Hilary’s ‘criminal past’ but have heard what Trump has said and still voted for him. What the heck is there hope for if warmongering is a key concern and he’s openly said he’ll bomb the shit out of ISIS? What’s encouraging about that?
    Trump has said he wants to work WITH Russia to bomb the shit out of ISIS. Right now the US is funding ISIS and bombing Assad's forces, which is why Russia has to be in there at all. Russia wouldn't have any problems if the yanks were bombing ISIS but instead they trying to overthrow Assad. All as part of the agenda spelled out in 2001.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get that at all. The poll tax riots were push back against one of Thatcher's more egregious attempts to steal from the poor. People hit the street, the bitch shit her knickers and discovered the lady was for turning and pretty damn fast. How is that the same as a bunch of ignoramuses crying and having tantrums about their criminal candidate not getting elected?
    Thatcher still found a way to steal from the poor, did she not? She still managed to fuck people over. The protests just forced her to use lube and condom. We're seeing the legacy she left right now. We have the same system in place. So people protesting for Clinton over Trump, same difference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Thatcher still found a way to steal from the poor, did she not? She still managed to fuck people over. The protests just forced her to use lube and condom. We're seeing the legacy she left right now. We have the same system in place. So people protesting for Clinton over Trump, same difference.
    Of course she continued to abuse the poor, that was her job. The "rioters" (resistance) achieved their aims and overturned a very unjust law. Their aims didn't go beyond that, which is a shame. The Clintonistas can't possibly achieve their aims. Not my President, Fuck Trump? So what are their aims? To remove Trump? Well they get the chance to do that in 4 years or else they have to do it by undemocratic means. And considering they are lamenting the "fascist" who was elected against all the odds, wouldn't it be a bit hypocritical to remove Trump in an undemocratic manner? Mind you, hypocrisy is no barrier to these losers quite obviously.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    He's very smart. He uses good words. The best words.
    Yep, you got me. I'm one of those book reader types.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump has said he wants to work WITH Russia to bomb the shit out of ISIS. Right now the US is funding ISIS and bombing Assad's forces, which is why Russia has to be in there at all. Russia wouldn't have any problems if the yanks were bombing ISIS but instead they trying to overthrow Assad. All as part of the agenda spelled out in 2001.
    So dropping bombs with Russia and helping Assad bomb his own people is acceptable?