User Tag List

Page 2083 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 108315831983203320732081208220832084208520932133218325833083 ... LastLast
Results 20,821 to 20,830 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    You'd think so, but if you looks closely, those aren't actually red stripes, but orange.
    I see what you did there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    They could have kept guns under Clinton, Trump isn't going to abolish abortions. Like with Brexit there's going to be a lot of disappointed people once they realise he's not going to do half the things he kept going on about.
    That's the point FFS!

There are more and more disappointed people, angry people, as these ridiculous charades unfold. When nobody turns up to vote then the people will have spoken. Until that time, sometimes you'll "win", sometimes you'll "lose" and fuck all will change (except maybe the ratio at which the ultra wealthy steal a living off the backs off the rest of us). This is why it's so sad and infuriating when you keep on going to your silly links to the mainstream media in order to confirm your belief in this pointless system. However, because you do believe in the system, for whatever reason (and I can guess), then you should at least be bound by your own rules. So Trump won and that's that. Live with it and stop your whining. You wouldn't have been here had it gone the other way, you'd have just moved on with your version of normality intact. Instead something happened that has disrupted that normality so you, and many others, are thrashing this way and that, confused and alarmed to be hoisted up and hung out to dry by a system that you endorse and even go as far as to criticise others who object to it. Bush for 8 years then Obama for 8 years and now Trump for 8 years. So what? What's the big deal? What do you think is actually going to happen to you as a result, apart from the shit that usually happens?

Wahhhhh, we lost Brexit. Waaaaaaah, Trump got elected. FFS!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure. But this is where I despair about the level of the debate. Trump came out with all this guff about how Clinton wants to take everyone's guns away and everyone boos, no-one thinks "Hang on, does she? Is that what she said?"
    And of course no, no it isn't. She just wanted to improve background checks and who could sensibly argue with that? Absolutely no suggestion from Clinton that she's going to repeal the 2nd amendment.
    Clinton is more pro-choice than Trump, that much is true, but I seriously can't see him outlawing abortion.
    But it doesn't matter what he will do, it's what he said he will do that got people voting for him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    But it doesn't matter what he will do, it's what he said he will do that got people voting for him.
    I agree, but that's what makes me facepalm. Why doesn't it matter?! Why can candidates just say stuff which clearly isn't going to happen and people whoop and cheer and wave little stars and stripes and vote for them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, but that's what makes me facepalm. Why doesn't it matter?! Why can candidates just say stuff which clearly isn't going to happen and people whoop and cheer and wave little stars and stripes and vote for them?
    OMFG.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd better ask those who voted for him why they believed him. And my point again is that they heard him and believed/or wanted to believe him, so they voted for him. Trump will look a mug when he doesn't build the wall and he doesn't ban Muslims and so on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    How is that shifting goal posts? I thought a vote for Trump meant less Syrians would die? I'm not the one here shifting goal posts. I mean, come on! Now bombing is a good idea?

And don't speculate on how the Syrian war started. From what I recall, Assad had backing and placed in power by the US. He started to bomb the people for days when they wanted him out. Nobody intervened whilst he bombed and then the US finally got involved when they heard about chemical weapons being used and gave out weapons instead of direct intervention. How accurate that all is, I don't know. We don't really need a history lesson on it. But it's clear your shifting goal posts and it doesn't matter why or how the US got involved.

It's ok to bomb as long as we bomb with Russia. Am I shifting the goal posts?
    Because if the yanks stop bombing Assad's forces and stop funding ISIS and start bombing ISIS then the civil war they started in Syria can be quickly concluded and order restored. Otherwise it will drag with the ever increasing possibility of direct confrontation with Russia. The Turks have been trying to provoke that for months, another surrogate for the US of course. If there's another way to put ISIS back in the bottle then tell me.

And we DO know the history of this because we've seen it all before. Afghanistan in the 80s, the Iran/ Iraq war. All conflicts engineered and enabled by the US and Russia. So in fact history is of crucial importance. You know, or should do, that the neoliberal fucks who infested the Bush and then Obama camps actually wrote all this down. It's not a secret, they are quite open about it. Seven countries in five years. Wesley Clark (that well know tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist) disclosed this on TV. Bolton and his merry gang of lunatics publicly published a paper outlining their aims and objectives. This is what a Clinton presidency represented. More of that shit. And that's why the ridiculous Podesta was desperately trying to stick the Wikileaks revelations on Russia, tarnishing Trump by association. Because it's actually sane to suggest the US and Russia stabilise relations and cooperate to remove the threat of ISIS. Unfortunately the neocons don't do sane. It offends them. No bombing of anyone would be required if it wasn't for their warmongering bullshit. And THAT's where the goalposts are located. With the people responsible for this shit in the first place, Hilary Clinton and her Bush buddies being notable among them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    You'd better ask those who voted for him why they believed him. And my point again is that they heard him and believed/or wanted to believe him, so they voted for him. Trump will look a mug when he doesn't build the wall and he doesn't ban Muslims and so on.
    They'll find a way to distract everyone from that. Some new crisis the government has to save us from. All depends how many times they can do that without the majority saying fuck that shit. Too many people are trying to write off the average guy as thick as shit. And yet, look how hard it has been for them to get their war in Syria. And they failed totally to get a war going with Iran. People learned from Iraq, at least enough people did. And more have now learned from the Obama deception. And even more will learn from the Trump deception. Then one bright morning...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    So am i to understand that Assad is not barrel bombing his own people and is a wise and enlightened ruler, and regardless of the American geopolitical/financial interests in the region (which I don't care about), that the wonderfully good thing to do will be to help him and the Russians turn the country into a vassal state?

Funny how all the sane and most reasonable solutions always seem to work to Russia's advantage, that woefully misunderstood and benevolent power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.