User Tag List

Page 2085 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 108515851985203520752083208420852086208720952135218525853085 ... LastLast
Results 20,841 to 20,850 of 32040

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    So again....it's ok to bomb and kill Syrians as long as the US are in bed with Russia?

So the voters weren't easy with Clinton killing Syrians, but it's ok for Trump? And as long as it's done with Russia? Is this progress?
    Well yet again, you are creating your own narrative and then pinning it on me. I don't know why you just cant read what is typed and then respond to that.

"In bed" with the Russians? How does avoiding conflict with the Russians transform into that caricature? It's like more of the lunacy out of the Podesta camp.

And then you go back to trying to suggest my position is the voters rejected Clinton to save Syrians. I didn't say that. I said I was pleased the criminal bitch was rejected because it would result in fewer deaths. So of course you turn that into another anti-Trump angle - which is all you are really saying. Trump bad. And you'll transform any argument so it can be used for that purpose.

So instead we can look at the facts. Clinton is (was?) part of a war agenda designed to encircle Russia and China and establish "full spectrum dominance", their words. They have launched most of the wars they promised to launch. They wrote it all down on paper and you can easily find the details if you want to look. Russia has warned time and again that this sustained aggression will eventually have to be met. And so we now have Russia in the Ukraine and Russia in Syria. Unfortunately, precisely what the neocons expected and wanted. Clinton in the State Dept. supported this agenda every step of the way, when in fact it's supposed to be the State Dept's role to offer diplomatic solutions first and foremost. "We came, We Saw, He Died!", remember that one? The fucking secretary of state, a rank barbarian bathing herself in blood. Anyone who can't see we've dodged a bullet with that cunt's ambitions being checked sure likes to live dangerously.

As for Trump, all along he's said he wants trade with Russia, not war. He said it all along. And for some reason, that sane position is viewed as a concession to the nation the US has encircled with hundreds of military bases. Remember what happened when the Russians had a bash at placing one base in Cuba? But hundreds of bases and a missile defence shield pushed to Russia's border, that's all acceptable and conducted in the interests of peace. Russia isn't the good guy, but for sure the US is the biggest threat to world peace because look, use your eyes, look at the map. WHY does the US have hundreds of bases all over the world? Why is it tipping the nuclear balance wildly by staging anti-missile defences right on Russia's borders in regions that were previously within the Soviet sphere of influence? Why has the US rejected the balance of power out of hand and pushed for absolute power? Trump says he wants to roll all this back. Great. Spectacularly good idea. He has little chance of achieving it because the warmongers can always create events on the ground that will force his hand, but at least he's not cheerleading for war. And no, attacking ISIS is not a war. They are stateless, they have no diplomatic legitimacy. Attacking Assad's forces - that's a war.

So yes, it's very much progress if tensions with Russia are calmed. I mean why wouldn't it be? Why does that question even need to be asked or answered?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Aw, ta.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sod off 2016, now apparently my aunt has died
    Hadn't seen her for years, was quite close to her and her family when I was a kid though. She was old as the hills, but still...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well yet again, you are creating your own narrative and then pinning it on me. I don't know why you just cant read what is typed and then respond to that.

"In bed" with the Russians? How does avoiding conflict with the Russians transform into that caricature? It's like more of the lunacy out of the Podesta camp.

And then you go back to trying to suggest my position is the voters rejected Clinton to save Syrians. I didn't say that. I said I was pleased the criminal bitch was rejected because it would result in fewer deaths. So of course you turn that into another anti-Trump angle - which is all you are really saying. Trump bad. And you'll transform any argument so it can be used for that purpose.

So instead we can look at the facts. Clinton is (was?) part of a war agenda designed to encircle Russia and China and establish "full spectrum dominance", their words. They have launched most of the wars they promised to launch. They wrote it all down on paper and you can easily find the details if you want to look. Russia has warned time and again that this sustained aggression will eventually have to be met. And so we now have Russia in the Ukraine and Russia in Syria. Unfortunately, precisely what the neocons expected and wanted. Clinton in the State Dept. supported this agenda every step of the way, when in fact it's supposed to be the State Dept's role to offer diplomatic solutions first and foremost. "We came, We Saw, He Died!", remember that one? The fucking secretary of state, a rank barbarian bathing herself in blood. Anyone who can't see we've dodged a bullet with that cunt's ambitions being checked sure likes to live dangerously.

As for Trump, all along he's said he wants trade with Russia, not war. He said it all along. And for some reason, that sane position is viewed as a concession to the nation the US has encircled with hundreds of military bases. Remember what happened when the Russians had a bash at placing one base in Cuba? But hundreds of bases and a missile defence shield pushed to Russia's border, that's all acceptable and conducted in the interests of peace. Russia isn't the good guy, but for sure the US is the biggest threat to world peace because look, use your eyes, look at the map. WHY does the US have hundreds of bases all over the world? Why is it tipping the nuclear balance wildly by staging anti-missile defences right on Russia's borders in regions that were previously within the Soviet sphere of influence? Why has the US rejected the balance of power out of hand and pushed for absolute power? Trump says he wants to roll all this back. Great. Spectacularly good idea. He has little chance of achieving it because the warmongers can always create events on the ground that will force his hand, but at least he's not cheerleading for war. And no, attacking ISIS is not a war. They are stateless, they have no diplomatic legitimacy. Attacking Assad's forces - that's a war.

So yes, it's very much progress if tensions with Russia are calmed. I mean why wouldn't it be? Why does that question even need to be asked or answered?
    Yeah....I don't think I need read any more on this one. You've said enough. One minute you have a problem with Clinton's 'mass murder' record and next you say it's a good idea for Trump to join Putin to help Assad bomb Syria some more.

Seems hypocritical.

Keep posting those videos though. Food for thought there at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hadn't seen her for years, was quite close to her and her family when I was a kid though. She was old as the hills, but still...
    Which one is she on that picture?

Sorry
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about that. The curse of 2016.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, can't believe she didn't make the cut.
    Auntie Hazel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iran? Isn't Trump threatening to mess up the good terms by ripping up the nuke agreement? I really don't understand where it is you're coming from.
    Yes, he wants to and CAN do that because Obama's deal is illegal. So that will likely happen. Again, listen to Trump and his concern with that deal is pretty clear. MONEY. That's all he really cares about regardless of the topic. He doesn't want to pay them billions for not developing the nuclear weapons they weren't developing in the first place. That money was a bribe to try to stay Iran's hand in Iraq and the surrounding states. Another massive Obama/ Clinton fuck-up. This pair makes George Bush look credible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Aunt Marge doesn't have long left.

I can't believe she's not better.

In all seriousness though, I'm very sorry for your loss.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah....I don't think I need read any more on this one. You've said enough. One minute you have a problem with Clinton's 'mass murder' record and next you say it's a good idea for Trump to join Putin to help Assad bomb Syria some more.

Seems hypocritical.

Keep posting those videos though. Food for thought there at least.
    You changed what I said, again. Entirely dishonest.
    Für eure Sicherheit