User Tag List

Page 2088 of 3205 FirstFirst ... 108815881988203820782086208720882089209020982138218825883088 ... LastLast
Results 20,871 to 20,880 of 32042

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Indeed you are. You are trying to equate ISIS with Syria as if a US or Russian assault on ISIS would be an attack on Syria. That's the same as saying the British were attacking France on D-Day. Yes, technically they were waging war on French soil but they were fighting with French forces, not against them. But anyway, you already know that and that's not the aim of your various postings. Your aim is to suggest Trump is somehow in the same bracket as Clinton when it comes to warmongering and war crimes. And yet there is precisely zero evidence to support that suggestion. So instead you pretend there is some discrepancy in my argument.
    thin. Very thin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    thin. Very thin.
    Throwaway comment and smiley. But nothing else.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    The alternative being? really, I want to hear it.
    The alternative is to stop pretending the Russian intervention in Syria has anything to do with ISIS, they are there to deal with all of Assads enemies - fundamentalist death cult or not. Impose the no fly zone, remove Assad and not make the same mistake with Iraq by dismantling the apparatus of state that exists in Damascus.

Keep a security force that works alongside both Syrian defence forces and the Syrian free army to protect the country.

Of course there is more to it than that, especially the Kurdish-Turkish dispute. But I think it's pretty glib to say the only alternative is for people is to live under the thrall of a grotesque dictator sponsored by a kleptocratic state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    The alternative is to stop pretending the Russian intervention in Syria has anything to do with ISIS, they are there to deal with all of Assads enemies - fundamentalist death cult or not. Impose the no fly zone, remove Assad and not make the same mistake with Iraq by dismantling the apparatus of state that exists in Damascus.

Keep a security force that works alongside both Syrian defence forces and the Syrian free army to protect the country.

Of course there is more to it than that, especially the Kurdish-Turkish dispute. But I think it's pretty glib to say the only alternative is for people is to live under the thrall of a grotesque dictator sponsored by a kleptocratic state.
    Regime change. I should have known. And it will work this time, because?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throwaway comment and smiley. But nothing else.
    It shouldn't take a genius to work out the hypocrisy. Here I am thinking you're concerned about loss of human lives and rights. Silly me.

So you're battering Hillary by saying she's a career criminal, mass murderer, etc, yet you're here suggesting Trump should support Vladimir Putin and Assad? Aren't they career criminals and just as bad... sorry.. worse than the Clinton? Where is the attack on your conscience since you couldn't bear to see Hilary voted in? You made the point of Trump only committing white collar crime and its 'a sign of hope' that the people of a America chose not to vote in Hilary, she supports Saudi Arabia an oppressive regime... Etc. So where is the progress if it moves to supporting Russia and Assad with their oppression? Trump having no record of committing war crimes has to be one of the laziest arguments of them all. It shouldn't take a genius to work out why either. Do I really need to explain why he hasn't? Letters made an attempt earlier but that flew right over your head, yet he's the 'thick' one. Regardless of the fact that a man with no political record is now President, he has declared his intention to 'bomb the shit out of ISIS and his supporters cheered. Encouraging. Very encouraging. They're learning.

Now, trying to spin who and what we're bombing...' we're bombing ISIS not Syria'. Oh dear. Didn't we have the same line trotted out about the 'war on terror' and Al Qaeda? Also, since ISIS aren't only based in Syria, doesn't that mean more bombs dropped in Iraq and elsewhere? But it's the 'War on ISIS/Terror'. Same difference.

I said from earlier it was pointless forming arguments based on who is the more moral candidate. Now look at this web of bullshit. Quick to explain the intricacies of why working with Russia and Assad is for the greater good. Lord help us.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37953528

Trump wants to retain the legislation that states that insurance companies cannot deny people coverage on the basis of pre existing conditions.

Have to say, fair play to him if he means that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is good, but there a re many things that Trump is going to have to rethink.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's starting to seem like he's not going to be quite the ogre I feared.
    The worry though is I think people voted for the ogre. They wanted the ogre and that troubles me about America.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clearly he can't deliver on many things, the wall etc. I would expect his supporters to be a bit miffed about that, but they'll just make excuses for him probably. I think even Trump has realised that he can't be the maverick he was during the campaign, his victory speech showed that. But I would be angry that I elected somebody from what they were saying only to find out that it was a pack of lies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    But I would be angry that I elected somebody from what they were saying only to find out that it was a pack of lies.
    Just like Brexit.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.