User Tag List

Page 2118 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 111816182018206821082116211721182119212021282168221826183118 ... LastLast
Results 21,171 to 21,180 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I do the majority of my clothes shopping online. The only thing I'd purposely go out for is a suit.
    Everything else I'm happy to do with the click of a few buttons. If I need to return anything I just drop it to the courier which is en route to the station I walk to every morning. Perfect.

Hate traipsing around shopping centres. Westfield is the worst, especially the one in Stratford.
    Can deal with Westfield better than I can somewhere like Lakeside, but yeah it's all an arse ache.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I do the majority of my clothes shopping online. The only thing I'd purposely go out for is a suit.
    Everything else I'm happy to do with the click of a few buttons. If I need to return anything I just drop it to the courier which is en route to the station I walk to every morning. Perfect.

Hate traipsing around shopping centres. Westfield is the worst, especially the one in Stratford.
    You've got the right idea. The amount of times I've bought the wrong size in store because I'm put off by the queue and waiting to try clothes on.

Prefer places like Westfield and Lakeside to be honest. Walking around West End is too painful.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    You've got the right idea. The amount of times I've bought the wrong size in store because I'm put off by the queue and waiting to try clothes on.

Prefer places like Westfield and Lakeside to be honest. Walking around West End is too painful.
    Indeed Westfield and Lakeside are terrible but pale in comparison to Oxford Street where I went to buy to suit a few years ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    DVDs are obsolete, i doubt there is one thing you would want to watch that you couldn't find streamed online somewhere
    It is heading that way buy we're not there yet IMO.
    After my world tour I wanted to show MrsL "Good Morning Vietnam". Looked on Sky and Netflix, it was there but you had to pay. Was about as cheap to get the DVD and then I just have it to watch whenever I want.

Oh, and yes you can get a TV on the internet but where's the fun in that? I actually like going and looking at the massive curved ones. Mmm...ultra HD.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters to Santa View Post
    It is heading that way buy we're not there yet IMO.
    After my world tour I wanted to show MrsL "Good Morning Vietnam". Looked on Sky and Netflix, it was there but you had to pay. Was about as cheap to get the DVD and then I just have it to watch whenever I want.

Oh, and yes you can get a TV on the internet but where's the fun in that? I actually like going and looking at the massive curved ones. Mmm...ultra HD.
    I guarantee you i could find Good Morning Vietnam (though i'm not sure why i'd want to find that or any film with Robin Williams in) on an internet stream, where it will play at the same visual quality as you'd get for the DVD.....the difference?....1) You wouldn't pay for it and 2) the stream doesn't take up endless Ikea shelves full of space.

The fun is not having to mingle with other human beings and their slow lumbering ways and their awful tantrum throwing kids.

Like i say for me clothes shopping and food shopping is the chore, restaurants and pubs are the reward

Other than that i see no reason to go out at all other than to go to work, go round to a mates or family members house, when i need to buy some fags from the local shop or when i get cleaning and bathroom products cheaper from the discount bargain stores.

Oh and yeah hair cuts, dentist/doctors and other intermittent stuff like that

And unless i'm on holiday these are rules i live by especially this time of year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guarantee you i could find Good Morning Vietnam (though i'm not sure why i'd want to find that or any film with Robin Williams in) on an internet stream, where it will play at the same visual quality as you'd get for the DVD.....the difference?....1) You wouldn't pay for it and 2) the stream doesn't take up endless Ikea shelves full of space.

The fun is not having to mingle with other human beings and their slow lumbering ways and their awful tantrum throwing kids.

Like i say for me clothes shopping and food shopping is the chore, restaurants and pubs are the reward

Other than that i see no reason to go out at all other than to go to work, go round to a mates or family members house, when i need to buy some fags from the local shop or when i get cleaning and bathroom products cheaper from the discount bargain stores.

And unless i'm on holiday these are rules i live by especially this time of year.
    Three ghosts on the way.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters to Santa View Post
    I actually like going and looking at the massive curved ones.
    Me too
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post
    Three ghosts on the way.
    They're all going up the hoover and i don't empty the bag often

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish barbers made house visits by appointment!

Agree with the DVD thing. Takes up too much room so I've stopped buying them. Same goes for books now that I have a Kindle.

Also, with image quality constantly changing, I'm not upgrading formats anymore. Managed to replace all my essential VHS movie collection with DVD's. Moved on from DVD to Blu Ray. Now the fuckers are pushing 4K disc format. The jump from DVD to Blu Ray put me off and I'm not replacing my Star Wars and Godfather collection again.
    Last edited by Power n Glory; 06-12-2016 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vinyl outsold digital downloads last week

Old people and hipsters