User Tag List

Page 2130 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 113016302030208021202128212921302131213221402180223026303130 ... LastLast
Results 21,291 to 21,300 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    if you enjoy being a total bastard for no reason its highly reccomended ��
    I thought that's what this place was for

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I agree. It's a massive world that should rival Star Trek or even the Marvel Universe. From video games to comic books, there are 100s of stories centered around Star Wars, all written by people other than George Lucas. A timeline that spans way beyond the original characters. The fact that Lucas messed up the prequels with the inconsistent story and poor writing....thanks George, but hand it over to someone else. If left in his hands, he'd have shat all over the franchise with the latest 4k revised version, more Jar Jar Binks to try and sell toys and Yoda appearing in more Vodafone ads. He really tried to milk it in the worst way.
    The only decent character in the prequels (well Christopher Lee was ok as well i guess) had the scenes in which he appeared in cut down and that was Darth Maul

Brilliant simplistic conceptually

Actually now i think about it I thought Jango Fett was a fairly decent character as well even though the actor playing him was terrible but the fight scene albeit brief with Obi Wan Kenobi is another all too short highlight. I'd like to see more of the Mandalorians in the films.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters to Santa View Post
    I thought that's what this place was for
    Meh on here, you can't encourage other people to take people as slaves, murder people indiscriminately, make people pay to return the possessions of their dead loved ones, lie to people so they walk blindly into certain death without knowing it, find a cure to a plague virus and sell it to gangsters so they can sell it to the highest bidder, tell your companions that you only let them live as long as they are useful to you etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the idea of more spin offs from Star Wars. The universe and mythology is so vast, that as long as they get decent writers Star Wars can always be the gift that keeps on giving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donald Glover is playing Lando in the Han Solo Movie. I like that.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Love the idea of more spin offs from Star Wars. The universe and mythology is so vast, that as long as they get decent writers Star Wars can always be the gift that keeps on giving.
    Provided they give the, young unwitting hero with latent Jedi powers, theme a miss. Done to death and rehashed all over again for Force Awakens.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J Trump View Post
    Is there going to be a Billy Dee Williams Cameo?

He was the original and only Harvey Dent for me.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post
    Provided they give the, young unwitting hero with latent Jedi powers, theme a miss. Done to death and rehashed all over again for Force Awakens.
    What about a young, unwitting anti-hero with Sith powers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    The only decent character in the prequels (well Christopher Lee was ok as well i guess) had the scenes in which he appeared in cut down and that was Darth Maul

Brilliant simplistic conceptually

Actually now i think about it I thought Jango Fett was a fairly decent character as well even though the actor playing him was terrible but the fight scene albeit brief with Obi Wan Kenobi is another all too short highlight. I'd like to see more of the Mandalorians in the films.
    The Darth Vader lightsabre duels were something else. Amazing. But I can't stand Phantom Menace. It's the worst of the lot for me. Attack of the Clones was decent and had moments but I hear everyone hates that one the most. Revenge of the Sith is up there with the originals imo. Obi Wan was decent and thought Count Dooku was ok too. I'll watch these again before I see Rogue One.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J Trump View Post
    That guy's super talented. Can act, sing, produce and write his own music, writes comedy for TV and has his own stand up....should be good as Lando.