User Tag List

Page 2131 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 113116312031208121212129213021312132213321412181223126313131 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,310 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    The Darth Vader lightsabre duels were something else. Amazing. But I can't stand Phantom Menace. It's the worst of the lot for me. Attack of the Clones was decent and had moments but I hear everyone hates that one the most. Revenge of the Sith is up there with the originals imo. Obi Wan was decent and thought Count Dooku was ok too. I'll watch these again before I see Rogue One.
    Phantom Menace is an insult to my backside for having to sit through it. Not even Darth Maul makes me prepared to watch it....i just satisfy myself with the lightsabre duel between Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Darth Maul on you tube.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    The Darth Vader lightsabre duels were something else. Amazing. But I can't stand Phantom Menace. It's the worst of the lot for me. Attack of the Clones was decent and had moments but I hear everyone hates that one the most. Revenge of the Sith is up there with the originals imo. Obi Wan was decent and thought Count Dooku was ok too. I'll watch these again before I see Rogue One.
    Revenge of the Sith has good fight scenes as does Attack of the Clones but the dialogue is awful and the plot not much better (what the hell is General Grievous meant to be, sounds like a chronic asthma sufferer in a robot suit)

Ewan McGregor is terrible in Phantom Menace but gets better in the other two films, Hayden Christiansen just irritates me he's so terrible how does he get work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toe punts. Because if I don't know where the ball's going, what hope does the keeper have?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zha Zha Gabor.
    So good they named her twice.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters to Santa View Post
    Zha Zha Gabor.
    So good they named her twice.
    she'd technically been dead for five years, she was the ariel sharon of socialites

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the GW server hosted in Aleppo or something?
    Last edited by GP; 19-12-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been hacked by someone on Arsenal Fan TV!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So anyway, I'll bite.

Why are we posting this video all over the place today?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf is going on?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something seriously wrong with the forum. That AFTV video is replacing posts, but if you quote the post you see the original content.

Either this is some form of weird propaganda/ censorship instigated by Letters (most likely), or there is a fault or corruption in the otherwise rock solid GW system (highly unlikely)
    Für eure Sicherheit