User Tag List

Page 2149 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 114916492049209921392147214821492150215121592199224926493149 ... LastLast
Results 21,481 to 21,490 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Do you really want all this to carry on as business as usual? Do you want alliances to be formed, for compromises to be made, for the same old shit to find its level? I don't.

This is the first chance in our lifetimes where action now can rebalance the relationship between the people and the corrupted state. Trump is ideal in this respect. He has no political background, in terms of what the vermin in Washington would consider political at least. He has no political ambitions, he's a pure populist. The more he bends to the daily routine of Washington the less he accomplishes. The more he spits in their face and uses the undeniable surge of support behind him the more cracks he'll be able to make in the establishment edifice.

People really need to snap out of it and take a first look at what government really is. Look at it with fresh eyes and wonder at what an irredeemable abomination it has become. Either it persists and human progress cannot advance, or (if it can't be smashed in its entirety) it is turned down a few notches on the power dial. People seem to be hopelessly hypnotised by government. They seem to genuinely feel it serves a beneficial purpose. But look at it with honest eyes, just once. Honest eyes, not pre-propagandised blinkers.

The very last thing we want to see is a compromise here. The establishment has shown us what its version of compromise is anyway. Race war, global brinksmanship, censorship, curtailment of civil liberties, invasion of privacy, and the huge sack of corruption that goes along with it. And nobody wants to mention the horrendous child abuse. This is government. Look at it.
    I think you've taken a description of what i think will happen, and made it what i want to happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actual proper flu

3 days in bed so far.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I think you've taken a description of what i think will happen, and made it what i want to happen
    Wasn't me, it was Cripps.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Actual proper flu

3 days in bed so far.
    Can feel it coming on as well. I'm running a half-marathon in March so it's completely fucked my training.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Can feel it coming on as well. I'm running a half-marathon in March so it's completely fucked my training.
    Even if I have a cold I go out running. Helps sweat it out and generally feel better for it.

With flu....well, can't even climb the stairs. Longest running lay off for me for years.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Wasn't me, it was Cripps.
    Well if you see him, tell him he's an assuming Cunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bloody voice has gone. I got really fit over Christmas and now I haven't trained for a week. It started with a bit of a cold and now I can only whisper. I'M FED UP WITH IT. Sorry for shouting, but I can't in real life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermerree View Post
    I got really fit over Christmas.
    You're doing Christmas wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You're doing Christmas wrong
    Your compassion has overwhelmed me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm Niall Quinn and so's my wife