User Tag List

Page 2150 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 115016502050210021402148214921502151215221602200225026503150 ... LastLast
Results 21,491 to 21,500 of 32015

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I'm Niall Quinn and so's my wife
    And slowly the revolution begins...
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally cracked the sub-hour commute back to the new place last night
    Charing Cross -> Oxford Circus (Bakerloo)
    Oxford Circus -> Seven Sisters (Victoria)
    Overground from there.

I timed it this morning, 5 minutes 20 seconds from house to station platform

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My commute door to door is exactly an hour and that includes walking 12 minutes to the station every morning. Love it.

Hopefully those cunts don't go on strike again though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to go to London yesterday. Haven't been in a while. It's scary. I thought the zombies were going to get me. I kept having this nightmare thought that suddenly they'd all look up from their phones at the same moment and just stare at me. Not having a phone would have given me away instantly, I'd be a goner rather than a gooner. It was a big relief to cross the boundary back into the world of the living. I probably won't go there again for a while.

Hell, there were blokes(?) getting on the tube dressed like women, with makeup and shit and furry jackets. And nobody batted an eyelid. Probably because he(?) staring staring into a phone himself. Such an excellent disguise. They can't tell you aren't one of them, I might get a plastic fake Nokia for future London expeditions.

One thing I missed was "the voice", it was nostalgic to hear that again. That some voice they use to make announcements, whether it's a train delayed or a nuclear holocaust. "If your grandmother should die, place her outside your shelter and wrap her in bags or newspaper clearly labelling the body. And the 9:30 to Brixton is cancelled."
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must admit from the moment I leave my house in the morning I'm dead to the world. Headphones go on and don't come off until I reach the office.

Definitely don't wear make up or own a furry jacket though. That's really queer.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I had to go to London yesterday. Haven't been in a while. It's scary. I thought the zombies were going to get me. I kept having this nightmare thought that suddenly they'd all look up from their phones at the same moment and just stare at me. Not having a phone would have given me away instantly, I'd be a goner rather than a gooner. It was a big relief to cross the boundary back into the world of the living. I probably won't go there again for a while.

Hell, there were blokes(?) getting on the tube dressed like women, with makeup and shit and furry jackets. And nobody batted an eyelid. Probably because he(?) staring staring into a phone himself. Such an excellent disguise. They can't tell you aren't one of them, I might get a plastic fake Nokia for future London expeditions.

One thing I missed was "the voice", it was nostalgic to hear that again. That some voice they use to make announcements, whether it's a train delayed or a nuclear holocaust. "If your grandmother should die, place her outside your shelter and wrap her in bags or newspaper clearly labelling the body. And the 9:30 to Brixton is cancelled."
    Using their phones on the tube?......pretty pointless rather but there you go

But yeah people standing in the middle of the street using their phone......what the hell....get out of the way i'm walking here which is what you should be doing.

These trannies really resent being stared at, well hang on why are you wearing make up and dressing up like that if you don't want attention. Yeah i get you telling me it's because it makes you feel "comfortable" - another thing i don't get, most women don't feel comfortable in high heels.....
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 13-01-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, I'm in complete auto-pilot mode. No idea how I get here most days.
    I stop people talking to me by wearing make up and a furry jacket.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Aye, I'm in complete auto-pilot mode. No idea how I get here most days.
    I stop people talking to me by wearing make up and a furry jacket.
    Obviously Midget Trannies not a popular niche in the capital then

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    My commute door to door is exactly an hour and that includes walking 12 minutes to the station every morning. Love it.

Hopefully those cunts don't go on strike again though...
    15 mins, over the hills and dales in my automobile.

I leave for work at 8.40
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.