User Tag List

Page 2157 of 3202 FirstFirst ... 115716572057210721472155215621572158215921672207225726573157 ... LastLast
Results 21,561 to 21,570 of 32018

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who died and made you Letters?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    To try to get Assange to hand himself over. Assange said he'd go to the States and speak to the scumbag prosectors if Obama pardoned Manning. Commuting the sentence is not the same thing, it's just a cynical ploy by one of the most cynical presidents in history. #evenworsethanbush
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...nning-decision

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assange, Wikileaks and Trump are all under Putin's thumb.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear Trump's team are being investigated for their connections with Russia also.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Rex Tillersen does have connections with Russia but those aren't clandestine, he had loads of dealings over Oil as CEO of Exxon Mobil and was awarded the Friend of Russia medal.

With most of his cabinet picks the issue is not so much their politics but their experience for the job

Ben Carson a neurosurgeon placed as head of HUD, basically HUD Projects are often beneficial to Black people and Carson is Black.....and the only other Black person Trump knows is Don King.

Betsy De Vos - Secretary of Education -doesn't quite seem to understand how public education works + advocates public money being used to fund for profit education

Rick Perry - Secretary of Energy - actually one of the departments of government he wanted rid of in his own presidential bid until he realised what the department did

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Assange, Wikileaks and Trump are all under Putin's thumb.
    I don't like Putin not one bit, it's fitting that his most vocal oponent is chess champion Gary Kasparov because Putin for me has played the greatest game of international political chess since Otto Van Bismarck in the 19th century.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Rex Tillersen does have connections with Russia but those aren't clandestine, he had loads of dealings over Oil as CEO of Exxon Mobil and was awarded the Friend of Russia medal.

With most of his cabinet picks the issue is not so much their politics but their experience for the job

Ben Carson a neurosurgeon placed as head of HUD, basically HUD Projects are often beneficial to Black people and Carson is Black.....and the only other Black person Trump knows is Don King.

Betsy De Vos - Secretary of Education -doesn't quite seem to understand how public education works + advocates public money being used to fund for profit education

Rick Perry - Secretary of Energy - actually one of the departments of government he wanted rid of in his own presidential bid until he realised what the department did
    Are you implying the establishment figures who have held senior posts in the past knew a damn thing about what they were doing? A few I suppose, the really crooked bastards who find a way to hang around through successive presidencies. Kissinger, for example. But wouldn't it be better by comparison to the likes of Kissinger or the utterly incompetent Hillary Clinton to have the old lady from down the chip shop as the US Secretary of State? At least fewer people would die. Senior politicians are instruction takers and that's all they are. They make decisions about nothing, they enforce the decisions of their bosses.

We now know who's behind Trump. But not a word said about those guys. I wonder why? Instead we have to put up with utter nonsense about reds under the bed. I bet the same people swallowing this shit would tell you McCarthy was a fool. And yet McCarthy had a lot more to go on (which was close to nothing) compared to the zero evidence, zero facts platform this latest fiasco is running on. It seems to me some people will believe anything if it comes stamped with the establishment seal of approval. Good God. And yet they will scream conspiracy theory when they see actual evidence of genuine government wrongdoing. It's incredible.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I don't like Putin not one bit, it's fitting that his most vocal oponent is chess champion Gary Kasparov because Putin for me has played the greatest game of international political chess since Otto Van Bismarck in the 19th century.
    Does he have a choice? He's fending off a particularly virulent aggressor, after all. He finds himself in the same position as many leaders of interfered with states have experienced. The Americans rattling sabres on his borders. There's no proportion, no context in the western mindset any more. Over here we believe our own bullshit, totally. We've lied to ourselves so frequently the lie has become the commonly held truth. We are stomping around the world imposing our policies by force and subterfuge because we want people to be free. No really. With a bit of luck Putin will manage to stand up to and finally halt these bastards. And if he can do it without causing a nuclear war then we all owe him a big debt of gratitude. He might be a bastard himself but, whether people like it or not, in humanity's fight against the small group of filth who believe they own this planet and all the livestock on it (including us), Putin is in our corner. Enemy of an enemy. Might not be so friendly after the event but we need to be alive and free to cross that bridge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Does he have a choice? He's fending off a particularly virulent aggressor, after all. He finds himself in the same position as many leaders of interfered with states have experienced. The Americans rattling sabres on his borders. There's no proportion, no context in the western mindset any more. Over here we believe our own bullshit, totally. We've lied to ourselves so frequently the lie has become the commonly held truth. We are stomping around the world imposing our policies by force and subterfuge because we want people to be free. No really. With a bit of luck Putin will manage to stand up to and finally halt these bastards. And if he can do it without causing a nuclear war then we all owe him a big debt of gratitude. He might be a bastard himself but, whether people like it or not, in humanity's fight against the small group of filth who believe they own this planet and all the livestock on it (including us), Putin is in our corner. Enemy of an enemy. Might not be so friendly after the event but we need to be alive and free to cross that bridge.
    With respect we have crossed swords over this so many times it's boring

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Are you implying the establishment figures who have held senior posts in the past knew a damn thing about what they were doing? A few I suppose, the really crooked bastards who find a way to hang around through successive presidencies. Kissinger, for example. But wouldn't it be better by comparison to the likes of Kissinger or the utterly incompetent Hillary Clinton to have the old lady from down the chip shop as the US Secretary of State? At least fewer people would die. Senior politicians are instruction takers and that's all they are. They make decisions about nothing, they enforce the decisions of their bosses.

We now know who's behind Trump. But not a word said about those guys. I wonder why? Instead we have to put up with utter nonsense about reds under the bed. I bet the same people swallowing this shit would tell you McCarthy was a fool. And yet McCarthy had a lot more to go on (which was close to nothing) compared to the zero evidence, zero facts platform this latest fiasco is running on. It seems to me some people will believe anything if it comes stamped with the establishment seal of approval. Good God. And yet they will scream conspiracy theory when they see actual evidence of genuine government wrongdoing. It's incredible.
    Well i concede your point in regards to Hilary Clinton, there was absolutely nothing that qualified that woman to be secretary of state

I have nothing to say about Steve Mnuchin either especially given Tim Geitner was the chairman of the New York Fed and Jack Lew a former Citigroup employee, hardly change you can believe in.

However even if you take the Rick Perry example, there is a bit of a difference between the outgoing incumbent being a nuclear physicist and a man who has only recently been made aware of what the department does.

For what it's worth I think Gen James Mattis is an excellent choice for defence secretary