User Tag List

Page 2166 of 3204 FirstFirst ... 116616662066211621562164216521662167216821762216226626663166 ... LastLast
Results 21,651 to 21,660 of 32037

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've said absolutely nothing there. I've been clear why I believe Trump's election is a very good thing. Your position seems to be entirely concerned with demonising Trump, so we're not even on the same playing field.
    I think you've misunderstood that post. Demonising Trump? No, no. This is more so a criticism of you and your position. How have you missed that?

I've hardly said much on Trump here today. He's only been in office for a week as you say. But so far, I think the American taxpayer will end up footing the bill for that wall since Mexico won't pay. I'm reading reports that say the Keystone pipeline deal will create 35 permanent jobs. Great! America First! Power to him if he's able to create a better healthcare system that's free but not sure it's a good idea to repeal Affordable Care Act without something ready to replace it. For all you're blustering about war crimes and human right abuse, I'm surprised you haven't said more on this proposal to lift the ban on black sites.....his cabinet selection is a concern especially when I hear stories of his Labor Secretary wanting to replace workers with robots. But we'll see what happens. I'm surprised your in favour of this unholy marriage: politics/corporate, not saying there hasn't always been a relationship but actually allowing these guys to run a country.....dangerous territory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post

Watch the full interview. The guys a loop.
    I'm just gonna agree wholeheartedly with you without watching.

No offence.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you've misunderstood that post. Demonising Trump? No, no. This is more so a criticism of you and your position. How have you missed that?

I've hardly said much on Trump here today. He's only been in office for a week as you say. But so far, I think the American taxpayer will end up footing the bill for that wall since Mexico won't pay. I'm reading reports that say the Keystone pipeline deal will create 35 permanent jobs. Great! America First! Power to him if he's able to create a better healthcare system that's free but not sure it's a good idea to repeal Affordable Care Act without something ready to replace it. For all you're blustering about war crimes and human right abuse, I'm surprised you haven't said more on this proposal to lift the ban on black sites.....his cabinet selection is a concern especially when I hear stories of his Labor Secretary wanting to replace workers with robots. But we'll see what happens. I'm surprised your in favour of this unholy marriage: politics/corporate, not saying there hasn't always been a relationship but actually allowing these guys to run a country.....dangerous territory.
    Yeah I missed that. There was so little substance to go on.

I explained why I'm 100% behind 8 years for Trump and his gang. But you refuse to listen to that explanation, preferring instead to create a position for me. Very generous but keep it, I already have one. Also, there's no such thing as free healthcare, not anywhere in the world. Here in the UK we pay an absolute bloody fortune for healthcare, is that the "free" you mean? 35 jobs? So what? What's that got to do with cutting Saudi Arabia out of the equation within 5 years? The last lot couldn't do it because they were in the pockets of the environmentalcases. Ultimately an energy self sufficient US, no matter how deplorable their policies are, would be a good thing because it would likely keep their mercenaries at home more days in the year. And those Saudi savages might just get what's coming to them.

How are you approaching this? As some vague political exercise or as a person living in the UK, a state heavily influenced by the US? I couldn't give a shit about the former so maybe that's where the disconnect is happening.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post

No offence.
    Low energy. Sad.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

I explained why I'm 100% behind 8 years for Trump and his gang. But you refuse to listen to that explanation, preferring instead to create a position for me. Very generous but keep it, I already have one. Also, there's no such thing as free healthcare, not anywhere in the world. Here in the UK we pay an absolute bloody fortune for healthcare, is that the "free" you mean? 35 jobs? So what? What's that got to do with cutting Saudi Arabia out of the equation within 5 years? The last lot couldn't do it because they were in the pockets of the environmentalcases. Ultimately an energy self sufficient US, no matter how deplorable their policies are, would be a good thing because it would likely keep their mercenaries at home more days in the year. And those Saudi savages might just get what's coming to them.

How are you approaching this? As some vague political exercise or as a person living in the UK, a state heavily influenced by the US? I couldn't give a shit about the former so maybe that's where the disconnect is happening.
    Didn't you say you support Trump? Regardless, it doesn't matter. I haven't created a position for you. Considering how long you've spoken out against the corruption of football because of guys like Stan and Usmanov, corporations like Sky, it's a surprise to hear you justify this and avoid topics you've vehemently spoken about over the years. I can't make sense of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    January pay day.

Now 2017 really begins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't you say you support Trump? Regardless, it doesn't matter. I haven't created a position for you. Considering how long you've spoken out against the corruption of football because of guys like Stan and Usmanov, corporations like Sky, it's a surprise to hear you justify this and avoid topics you've vehemently spoken about over the years. I can't make sense of it.
    Honestly though, what the hell? Do I support Trump and have a scarf and posters up and shit? Not really. My position, as it has always been, is I would like to see the total eradication without trace of all government, wherever it metastasises. By logical extension, I don't support any politician on any issue ever, I'm against them in all instances because the very presence of a politician implies the presence of government. Surely this is clear enough?

However, the majority of people on this planet, for a variety of reasons, prefer to have a group of privileged individuals with enhanced and extended rights dictate to them. I don't know why that is, fear, complacency, lack of personal responsibility, lack of imagination, contempt for the species, self loathing, there are a lot of possible reasons. I am a libertarian so therefore I cannot seek to impose my will on others. And if those others all want government then I guess we're stuck with a fucking government. That's the reality of it.

The condition of government and particularly in nations such as the UK and the US where it is oversized, wasteful, unrestrained by law or even common decency, unrepresentative, authoritarian, self obsessed, duplicitous in its constitution whereby multiple parties masquerade as opponents while pursuing the same agendas, warlike, concerned with operating a two tier system of privilege for the few and penalties for the many, extortionary, and so on, cannot be denied and yet this is precisely what happens. This is facilitated through a compliant and pro-establishment media that shovels repetitive propaganda while claiming to be delivering news. The education system has long since been infiltrated by similar propagandistic elements.

The message of the establishment is ceaseless, prevalent in every aspect of life and designed for the purpose of maintaining the power and privilege for the controlling minority, the political class, the bureaucratic and technocratic civil service, the paramilitary and military leadership, approved business leaders and the rest. It is possible to gain access to this elite group over time by accumulating wealth. That has become the sole driving force of the nation, acquisition of wealth. As such, our society is broken, in serious decline and the progression of our species has been halted and is going into reverse. This is why I naturally detest government and its fellow travellers, because it is anti-humanitarian at the core and being a human being myself it seems counterproductive to support the most prominent mechanism by which I am constrained. A bit like refusing to be buddies with your kidnapper, I suppose.

Now along comes a hand grenade called Donald Trump. It doesn't matter what baggage he brings with him. It doesn't matter if he's as bad as the rest of them. It doesn't matter if he's a racist, a misogynist, none of that matters. I mean if any of that's true then it's obviously not nice, but it doesn't matter because that's what politicians are. The most vile examples of the species. A bit like your Kroenke and Usmanov I suppose. How do you end up in their position in the first place? By being stand-up humanitarians? Highly doubtful. They are what they are. But in Trump's case it only matters that he's a metaphorical hand grenade and he's just been tossed right into the middle of the previously unsinkable establishment.

When I see a grenade being lobbed at the thing I despise most and would most like to see annihilated then sue me, but I'm happy about that and long may it continue. 4 more years! 4 more years! Because if we just keep on doing the same thing over and over, electing the same shitty politicians so they can represent the desires of their mates over the will of the majority, we're the ones who are going to end up having to deal with real grenades and real bombs and real bloodshed. That's how it always ends when these fuckers have sucked every last drop out of the working man, and we are very close to that point now. The elites know it too and guess what their solution is? Even our carefully edited history books will give you that answer easily enough.

As for the liberals, well that's just hilarious. The fact so many people could cry and tear their hair and clothes and make a spectacle of themselves is funny. Admit it, it's fucking funny. But it's serious too because it shows that it's not just politicians who have big mouths and zero conviction. Most of these "democracy" types are just as bad. When it's going their way and the nice, comfortable, let's chase cash society is chugging along with the "out of sight, out of mind" under class getting fucked in the arse so the educated can cross on the other side of the road on their way to Waitrose, these cunts just gush with joy about all the bounties democracy bestows. But send it the other way, when there's the slightest hint their little dystopian utopia might be remodelled (even slightly) then they are out on the streets punching, spitting, trampling, smashing, shooting cops in the head because, you know, black lives matter and love trumps hate - YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Come on, they are funny. Admit it. And sad. You have to be so fucking sad, deranged, clueless to make Republicans and Tories seem reasonable, but these loons manage it with distinction.

Anyway, no I don't support Trump and yes, I'm delighted he was elected and I hope he stays there as long as possible because, for sure, by the time he leaves the whole face of western politics will have changed. Changed for the better, changed for the worse? Well where we were heading with that vicious little cunt Clinton was the end of the line and there's little chance a Trump administration can go lower. You could dig Saddam's corpse up and brush off the maggots, prop him up and call him president and he'd still do a better job than Clinton and we'd still be alive by the end of his reign. So if the establishment (very reluctantly, LOL) said it's Trump or that cunt over there, well there was never any choice to be made, not if you wanted your kids to grow up. But I understand why people don't get that because I guess they are still watching the "news". Good news there too. Trump wading into the media establishment with a sledgehammer, that's bonus material.

As for Stan and Jabba, well if Jabba wanted to get Wenger out then get him in. He doesn't though so what would change if he came in? Nothing. Best bet with these two is wait until they die of old age.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post

No offence.
    Good old YouTube, so much better now it dumps half its material for copyright infringements. Some kind of strange society where your leader's voice is copyrighted.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

You're right, it's not free. But if he can find a better system that helps cover more people, I'm not against that. But I didn't realise Obamacare was mainly funded by a tax on the top 1%, the most wealthy that earn over $200k -$250k and own stocks and bonds. Essentially, it's a tax break the most wealthy in the country and people are rooting for it. If the replacement proposed means more middle income families are hit with a tax, how is that good for the average American? It's gearing up to be a huge con. Just in the same way they were saying the oil pipeline will create thousands of jobs, the reality is that it will only create 35 permanent jobs. I've also read Trump could profit from the Dakota Access Pipeline which brings up the whole conflict of interest issue and Trump refusing to sell off his business empire. Is that not a concern for you?

As for Saudi Arabia, I just saw this morning that Trump's immigration ban doesn't include Saudi Arabia or Turkey even though the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia and aren't members of ISIS coming through Turkey?

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...t-of-interest/

How Bloomberg have a draft proposal, I don't know, and guess is that he can't severe political ties with allies so easily, but it doesn't stop the conflict of interest issue popping up. And before you counter with the usual ‘but all politicians….’deflection, that still doesn’t make it ok. If we’re going to rip Cameron and MPs for the offshore funds and expenses scandal, I’d expect the same sort of scrutiny for Trump.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right, it's not free. But if he can find a better system that helps cover more people, I'm not against that. But I didn't realise Obamacare was mainly funded by a tax on the top 1%, the most wealthy that earn over $200k -$250k and own stocks and bonds. Essentially, it's a tax break the most wealthy in the country and people are rooting for it. If the replacement proposed means more middle income families are hit with a tax, how is that good for the average American? It's gearing up to be a huge con. Just in the same way they were saying the oil pipeline will create thousands of jobs, the reality is that it will only create 35 permanent jobs. I've also read Trump could profit from the Dakota Access Pipeline which brings up the whole conflict of interest issue and Trump refusing to sell off his business empire. Is that not a concern for you?

As for Saudi Arabia, I just saw this morning that Trump's immigration ban doesn't include Saudi Arabia or Turkey even though the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia and aren't members of ISIS coming through Turkey?

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...t-of-interest/

How Bloomberg have a draft proposal, I don't know, and guess is that he can't severe political ties with allies so easily, but it doesn't stop the conflict of interest issue popping up. And before you counter with the usual ‘but all politicians….’deflection, that still doesn’t make it ok. If we’re going to rip Cameron and MPs for the offshore funds and expenses scandal, I’d expect the same sort of scrutiny for Trump.
    You didn't realise that because it's not true, it's just propaganda as usual. On the surface it might appear to be the case, but once you get down to the practicalities the reality is much different. The real funding came when the degenerate Obama gave a green light for rapacious insurance sharks and their partners in crime, the health industry (not profession, but industry), to structure their pricing and policies to effectively exclude the poor who were supposed to benefit the most. They did this by making the base policy costs cheap or free and then adding ludicrous co-payments and limits and drastically reducing choices. The upshot was the poor could now afford to have a healthcare plan but the could never afford to claim on it. And that policy was about to be extended to the middle classes with Obama passing the baton to the Clinton bitch as 50-100% rises were announced for the hard pressed earners who were the ones really supporting the poor. The rich, of course, never noticed because Obama was busy pushing their earning levels to new records in comparison to the average worker. Trillions handed out, the publicity stunt of an irrelevant tax pulled out - I'd take that deal any day. The devil is always in the details the demon has cooked up.

Good luck to the wealthy looking for a tax break. Tax should be abolished, it's a criminal offence after all. The wealthy will never pay tax, that's what successive "left" and "right" wing politicians have ensured for decades. Whatever they pay they get back in multiples in the form of corporate welfare which runs into the trillions. Or the socialises expenses, opportunity costs and damages that would normally affect the profit margins of private beneficiaries.

You keep on quoting the mainstream media take on these things as if it is real. It's isn't real, it's flimflam, misdirection, a sham, propaganda, nonsense. You have to dig to find the truth, it's never going to be dished up to you by those who have every interest in you never discovering it.

Like, as you say, the Saudis and the 11/9 terrorists. But nobody wants to go down that rabbit hole either. People will go far enough to make a point and then back off rapidly. As always I have called the Saudis out for being the animals and savages they are. I'd like to see their shitty little cesspit ostracised, blockaded and cut off from the civilised world and if that happened there would be 90% fewer terror incidents because the funding would dry up instantly. But yes, right now they literally have the world over a barrel so justice cannot be done. Which is why, in our fucked up world where we have made so many mistakes and made it impossible to put things right overnight, you approve drilling in Alaska and fracking in Colorado and so on. It's a shitty, shitty business run by retarded apes who just want the cash and don't give a damn. But you offset that against the vile Saudis and the horrendous impact that shit stain in the desert has had on all humanity and you swallow back down the puke and give the go-ahead for energy independence. There are no good choices left to make because government has been so stupendously corrupt and incompetent for so long they have literally broken everything. Now we only h ave broken solutions available.
    Für eure Sicherheit